Students if you are looking for the Class 10 English Unit 6 Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 6 most important short questions only without answers but it is your duty to find Chapter No 6 Questions answers from your 10th class English book.
Students you know these are English Chapter 2 Television vs Newspapers Questions Which will help you in your Final English book exams so don’t forget to learn these Class 10 English questions
Class 10 English Chapter 6 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class English Unit 6 Important Questions
- How is a newspaper a more convenient medium of news?
- How does a viewer get restricted while watching TV news?
- In what way viewing news on TV is easier than reading a newspaper?
- How do newspapers give us more in-depth coverage?
- Why do some people read more than one newspaper?
- How can readers give feedback to the newspaper articles?
- Which medium do you prefer for news? Why?
The topic of this post is 10th Class English Chapter Unit 6 Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class English Notes category where students can easily find the Unit 6 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 English Book.