Students if you are looking for the Class 10 English Unit 12 Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 12 most important short questions.
Students you know these are English Chapter 12 Population Growth and World Food Supplies Questions Which will help you in your Final English book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 English questions.
Class 10 English Chapter 12 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class English Unit 12 Important Questions Notes
- Which areas are most affected by incessant growth in population?
- Why are the developing countries going to suffer more due to overpopulation?
- What is the major cause of food shortages and malnutrition?
- How are water resources under great stress?
- What is the effect of the depletion of fossil energy?
- What is the limitation of improved technology?
- How can a sufficient food supply be made possible for the future generation?
- What strategies should be adopted for a safe future?
The topic of this post is 10th Class English Chapter 12 Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class English Notes category where students can easily find the Unit 12 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 English Book.