Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 5 Important Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 5’s most important short questions without answers, but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th-class Computer book.
Students you know these are Computer Science Chapter 5 Functions Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 5 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 5 Important Short Questions Notes
- A function is a block of statements that performs a particular task.
- The functions which are available in C Standard Library are called built-in functions.
- The functions which are defined by a programmer are called user-defined functions.
- Some advantages of using functions are the reusability of code, separation of tasks, reduction in the complexity of the problem, and readability of code.
- Function signature describes the name, inputs, and output of the function.
- We can define a function as follows
- return_type name (Parameters)
- Body of the Function
- The return type of the function is the data type of the value returned by the function.
- The name of the function should be related to its task.
- Parameters are variables of different data types, that are used to receive the values passed to the function as input.
- The body of the function is the set of statements that are executed in the function to fulfill the specified task.
- Calling a function means to transfer the control to that particular function.
- During the function call, the values passed to the function are called arguments.
- We can call a user-defined function from another user-defined function, the same as we call other functions in the main function.
Define The Following Terms
- 1) Functions
- 2) Built-in functions
- 3) Functions Parameters
- 4) Reusability
- 5) Calling a function
Briefly Answer the following Questions.
- 1) What is the difference between arguments and parameters? Give an example.
- 2) Enlist the parts of a function definition.
- 3) Is it necessary to use compatible data types in function definition and function call? Justify your answer with an example.
- 4) Describe the advantages of using functions.
- 5) What do you know about the return keyword?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 5 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 5 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.