Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 3 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 3 Conditional Logic’s most important short questions.
Students you know these are Computer Unit 3 Conditional Logic Long Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to learn these Class 10 Computer questions.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 3 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter Long Important Long Questions Notes
- 1) What do you mean by conditional logic?
- 2) What is a control statement? Briefly describe three types of control statements in C language.
- 3) Explain the selection statement with the help of an example.
- 4) Explain the use of an if statement with the help of a flowchart and example.
- 5) Program 3.1 Write a program that inputs the percentage of students and displays “Pass” if the percentage is above 50.
- 6) Program 3.2 Write a program that inputs two numbers and checks if the first number is greater than the second number.
- 7) Explain the use of if-else statements with the help of a flowchart and example.
- 8) Program 3.4 Write a program that inputs a character and checks whether it is a digit or not.
- 9) What happens if an else statement is not associated with an if statement? Explain with an example.
- 10) Program 3.8 Write a program that calculates the volume of a cube, cylinder, or sphere according to the choice of the user.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 3 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 3 Conditional Logic Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.