Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 16 (8) Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 16 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these Chapter 16 (8) Chemical Industries Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Chemistry of Class 10
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 16 Notes
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 16 Important Long Questions
- Describe in detail the various processes involved in the concentration of ore. Explain your answer with the help of diagrams?
- Explain the process of roasting with reference to copper?
- Write a detailed note on Ammonia Solvay’s process?
- Write a note on fractional distillation of petroleum?
- How urea is manufactured? Explain showing the flow sheet diagram?
- How crude oil is refined? Explain two important fractions of petroleum along with their usage?
- Write a note in detail on smelting and bessemerization, giving a specific example?
The topic of this post is Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 16 (8) Important Long Questions Notes and We add this post to the 10th Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Chemistry Book.