Students if you are looking for the Chemistry Chapter 15 (7) Long Questions Class 10 Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 15 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these Chapter 15 (7) Water Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Chemistry of Class 10.
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 15 Notes
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 15 Important Long Questions
- How polarity of water molecules play their role in dissolving the substances?
- Explain the methods of removing permanent hardness.
- Explain the water pollution because of industrial waste.
- Justify the statement: household water is the reason for water pollution.
- Explain that agricultural effluents are fatal for aquatic life.
- Explain five important waterborne diseases. How can these be prevented?
- Give some disadvantages of hard water.
- What is water pollution? Describe the effects of using polluted water.
- Explain the reasons, why water is considered a universal solvent.
- Write a note on the treatment of sewage water.
The topic of this post is Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 15 (7) Important Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Chemistry Book.