Students if you are looking for the Class 9 Chemistry Chemical Reactivity Chapter 8 Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 8 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 8 Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find answers from your Chemistry book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 8 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Chemical Reactivity Chapter 8 Long Questions Notes
- Compare and contrast the properties of alkali and alkaline earth metals.
- Discuss the inert character of silver and gold.
- Why cations are smaller and anions bigger in size than their respective neutral atoms?
- Discuss why the hardness and softness of a metal depend upon its metallic bonding.
- Give the reaction of sodium with H2O, O2, CI2 and H2.
- What are the physical properties of calcium metal? Give its uses.
- Write down the chemical properties of the non-metals.
- Compare the physical properties of metals and non-metals.
- How you can compare the softness and hardness of metals?
- Give the chemical properties of magnesium and its uses.
- Write a comprehensive note on the electropositive character of metals.
- Compare the ionization energies of alkali and alkaline earth metals.
Chemistry Chapter 8 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 8 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 8 Chemical Reactivity long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 8 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.