Students if you are looking for the Chapter 14 (6) Chemistry Long Questions Class 10 Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the chapter 14 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that Chapter 14 (6) The Atmosphere Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Chemistry of Class 10.
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 14 Notes
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 14 Important Long Questions
- Write down the significance of atmospheric gases.
- Give the characteristics of the troposphere. Why does temperature decrease upwards in this sphere?
- What are the characteristics of the stratosphere? Why does temperature increase upwards in this sphere?
- CO2 is necessary for plants but why is its increasing concentration alarming for us?
- Why is CO considered a health hazard?
- Define acid rain. How is it formed and what are its effects?
- Compounds of sulfur are air pollutants. Describe the sources of these compounds along with their effects.
- Where does the ozone layer lie in the atmosphere? How is it depleting and how can we prevent its depletion?
- Oxides of nitrogen cause air pollution. Describe the sources of these compounds.
The topic of this post is Chapter 14 (6) Important Chemistry Long Questions Class 10 Notes and we add this post to the 10th Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Chemistry Book.