Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2020 is available to International Students in China, the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT). BIT CSC Scholarship 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship that is available from the Chinese Government for Masters and Ph.D. programs for international students from around the world.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship 2020:
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT)
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), a co-educational public University in Beijing, China. Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT). The Beijing Technology Institute (BIT) provides almost all research areas in Peking. One of China’s leading research universities under the leadership of the Ministry of Industry and IT. BIT is one of the top-ranked university in China
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) CSC Scholarship:
There are currently 2400 international students pursuing their Master’s and Ph.D. degrees under the Chinese Government Scholarship at the BIT in Beijing Institute of Technology. China Scholarships Council (CSC) 2020 is a fully-funded scholarship that will cover all dimensions of the study in China Under the Chinese Government Scholarship
Host Country: Study in China.
Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology
Scholarship Offered: The Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) under the Chinese Government
Scholarship Covers: Fully Funded
No. of Scholarships: Every year there is 25000+ Scholarships in 270+ Chinese Universities
Degree Level: Master & Ph.D. programs in all Fields
BIT CSC Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Who wants to study openly in China? AT Beijing Institute of Technology, A University of world leaders at the highest level, universal perspective, ability to compete and cooperate in all aspects of life. BIT Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 is now opened and is an excellent opportunity for those students who dream of learning and discovering Chinese culture and environment on Master’s (MS /M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship.
Chinese Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2020 will pay all costs during study in China.
Expenses Which Will Cover The CSC Scholarship 2020:
- Exempt from Registration Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Laboratory experiments, internships, and basic textbooks funds.
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- Master Degree Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan (USD 485)
- Doctoral Degree Students: CNY 3,500 Yuan (USD 565)
Programs Offered By Beijing Institute Of Technology:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. List of the Programs As follows:
Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at BIT Under CSC.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required For Apply:
List Of Documents Is Given Below:
- CSC Application Form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded . (notarized photocopy)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 1000 words).
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of the initial application).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate Only for Chinese-taught programs.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate:
Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Important Note for Application Fee: If you pass the initial review, we will email you a numbered Initial Review Notice. Then it is time for you to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly online and contact BIT advisors for the 2020 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline: The Last Date To Apply For The Beijing Institute Of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 In China 2020 15 April 2020.
How To Apply For CSC Scholarships 2020 At BIT:
Students have to Apply Online ON CSC Portal and BIT Admission Portal. There is no need to send Documents in Hard From by post.
- Student have to click Here to Register First on CSC Portal: Click Here to Register
- After Login, Select Program Category is B and the Agencies Code of BIT is 10007.
- Fill the CSC Form with above-required Documents.
- After Completion of form, Download It.
- Next Step is to Register on BIT Admission Portal: Click Here to Register
- Fill the Application form along with required documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- Students have to Click Apply Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit the Official Advertisement from Official Source Button.