Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 7 most important short questions without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 7 Properties of Matter Short Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read from your Physics book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Physics Chapter 7 Properties of Matter Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Short Questions Notes
- The kinetic molecular model explains the three states of matter assuming that
- matter is made up of particles called molecules.
- the molecules remain in continuous motion.
- molecules attract each other.
- At very high temperatures, the collision between atoms and molecules tears off their electrons. Atoms become positive ions. This ionic state of matter is called plasma-the fourth state of matter.
- Density is the ratio of mass to volume of a substance. The density of water is 1000 kgm.
- Pressure is the normal force acting per unit area. Its SI unit is Nm or Pascal (Pa).
- Atmospheric pressure acts in all directions.
- The instruments that measure atmospheric pressure are called barometers.
- The atmospheric pressure decreases as we go up. Thus, by knowing the atmospheric pressure of a place, we can determine its altitude.
- The changes in atmospheric pressure at a certain place indicate the expected changes in the weather conditions of that place.
- Liquids also exert pressure given by: P = p g h
- Liquids transmit pressure equally in all directions. This is called Pascal’s law.
- When a body is immersed wholly or partially in a liquid, it loses its weight equal to the weight of the liquid displaced. This is known as Archimedes principle.
- For an object to float, its weight must be equal to or less than the upthrust of the liquid acting on it.
- The property of matter by virtue of which matter resists any force that tries to change its length, shape, or volume is called elasticity.
- Stress is the deforming force acting per unit area.
- The ratio of the change of length to the original length is called tensile strain.
- The ratio between stress and tensile strain is called Young’s modulus.
9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF Download File of 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Short Questions Notes because here we already describe you all the important Physics Chapter 7 Properties of Matter short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 7 Properties of Matter Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.