Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Numerical Problems Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 7 most important Problems without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 7 Properties of Matter Numerical Problems of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read from your Physics book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Physics Chapter 7 Problems Notes
|Post Topic||Numerical Notes|
9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Numericals Notes
- A wooden block measuring 40 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm has a mass of 850 g. Find the density of 3 wood.
- How much would the volume of ice formed by freezing 1 liter of water?
- Calculate the volume of the following objects:
- (i) An iron sphere of mass 5 kg, the density of iron is 8200 kgm.
- (ii) 200 g of lead shot having a density of 11300 kgm.
- (iii) A gold bar of mass 0.2 kg. The density of gold is 19300 kgm.
- The density of air is 1.3 kgm . Find the mass of air in a room measuring 8m x 5m x 4m.
- A student presses her palm by her thumb with a force of 75 N. How much would the pressure under her thumb have a contact area of 1.5 cm?
- The head of a pin is a square of side 10 mm. Find the pressure on it due to a force of 20 N.
- A uniform rectangular block of wood 20 cm x 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm and of mass 1000g stands on a horizontal surface with its longest edge vertical.
- Find (i) the pressure exerted by the block on the surface
- (ii) density of the wood.
- A cube of glass of 5 cm side and mass 306 g, has a cavity inside it. If the density of glass is 2.55 gcm . Find the volume of the cavity.
- An object has a weight 18 N in the air. Its weight is found to be 11.4 N when immersed in water. Calculate its density. Can you guess the material of the object?
- A solid block of wood of density 0.6 gcm weighs 3.06 N in air. Determine (a) the volume of the block (b) the volume of the block immersed when placed freely in a liquid of density 0.9 gcm ?
- The diameter of the piston of a hydraulic press is 30 cm. How much force is required to lift a car weighing 20,000 N on its piston if the diameter of the piston of the pump is 3 cm?
- A steel wire of cross-sectional area 2×10 m is stretched through 2 mm by a force of 4000 N. Find the Young’s modulus of the wire. The length of the wire is 2 m.
9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Numericals PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 7 Numericals PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 7 Properties of Matter numerical problems questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 7 Properties of Matter Numericals Problem Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numerical type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.