Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Numerical Problems Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 4 most important Numerical Problems without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces Numerical Problems of Physics is helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 4 Numerical Problems
|Post Topic||Numerical Problem Notes|
9th Class Physics Chapter 4 Numerical Problems Notes
- Find the resultant of the following forces:
- (i) 10 N along x-axis
- (ii) 6 N along the y-axis and
- (iii) 4 N along negative x-axis.
- Find the perpendicular components of a force of 50 N making an angle of 30° with x axis.
- Find the magnitude and direction of a force, if its x-component is 12 N and y- y-component is 5 N.
- A force of 100 N is applied perpendicularly on a spanner at a distance of 10 cm from a nut. Find the torque produced by the force.
- A force is acting on a body making an angle of 30° with the horizontal. The horizontal component of the force is 20 N. Find the force.
- The steering of a car has a radius of 16 cm. Find the torque produced by a couple of 50 N.
- A block of mass 10 kg is suspended at a distance of 20 cm from the center of a uniform bar 1 m long. What force is required to balance it at its center of gravity by applying the force at the other end of the bar?
- A nut has been tightened by a force of 200 N using a 10 cm long spanner. What length of a spanner is required to loosen the same nut with 150 N force?
- Two blocks of masses 5 kg and 3kg are suspended by the two strings as shown. Find the tension in each string.
- A picture frame is hanging by two vertical strings. The tensions in the strings are 3.8 N and 4.4 N. Find the weight of the picture frame.
Physics Chapter 4 Numerical Problems PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any Class 9 Physics Chapter 4 Numerical Problems PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all important Physics Chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces Numericals in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9 Physics Chapter 4 Turning Effect of Forces Numerical Problems Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numerical type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.