Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 3 most important Long questions without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 3 Dynamics Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Physics key book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 3 (Dynamics) Long Questions
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Long Questions Notes
- What is the law of Inertia?
- Why is it dangerous to travel on the roof of a bus?
- Why does a passenger move outward when a bus takes a turn? How can you relate a force with the change of momentum of a body?
- What will be the tension in a rope that is pulled from its ends by two opposite forces 100 N each?
- Action and reaction are always equal and opposite. Then how does a body move?
- A horse pulls the cart. If the action and reaction are equal and opposite then how does the cart move?
- What is the law of conservation of momentum?
- Why is the law of conservation of momentum important?
- When a gun is fired, it recoils. Why?
- Describe two situations in which force of friction is needed.
- How does oiling the moving parts of a machine lowers friction?
- Describe ways to reduce friction.
- Why rolling friction is less than sliding friction?
- (vi) Banking of roads
- (vii) Cream separator
- What would happen if all friction suddenly disappears?
- Why the spinner of a washing machine is made to spin at a very high speed?
- Define the following terms:
- (i) Inertia
- (ii) Momentum
- (iii) Force
- (iv) Force of friction
- (v) Centripetal force
- What is the difference between:
- (i) Mass and weight
- (ii) Action and reaction
- (iii) Sliding friction and rolling friction
- What you know about the following:
- (i) Tension in a string
- (ii) Limiting force of friction
- (iii) Braking force
- (iv) Skidding of vehicles
- (v) Seatbelts
9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe all the important Physics Chapter 3 Dynamics long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 3 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.