Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 2 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 Kinematics Short Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Physics Chapter 2 (Kinematics) Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Short Questions
- A body is said to be at rest if it does not change its position with respect to its surroundings.
- A body is said to be in motion if it changes its position with respect to its surroundings.
- Rest and motion are always relative. There is no such thing as absolute rest or absolute motion.
- Motion can be divided into the following three types.
- Translatory motion: In which a body moves without any rotation.
- Rotatory motion: In which a body spins about its axis.
- Vibratory motion: In which a body moves to and fro about its mean position.
- Physical quantities which are completely described by their magnitude only are known as scalars.
- Physical quantities which are described by their magnitude and direction are called vectors.
- Position means the location of a certain place or object from a reference point.
- The shortest distance between two points is called the displacement.
- The distance traveled in any direction by a body in a unit of time is called speed.
- If the speed of a body does not change with time then its speed is uniform.
- The average speed of a body is the ratio of the total distance covered to the total time taken.
- We define velocity as the rate of change of displacement or speed in a specific direction.
- The average velocity of a body is defined as the ratio of its net displacement to the total time.
- If a body covers equal displacements in equal intervals of time, however small the interval may be, then its velocity is said to be uniform.
- The rate of change of velocity of a body is called acceleration.
- A body has uniform acceleration if it has equal changes in its velocity in equal intervals of time, however small the interval may be.
- Graph is a pictorial way of describing information as to how various quantities are related to each other.
- The slope of the distance-time graph gives the speed of the body.
- Distance-time graphs provide useful information about the motion of an object.
- The slope of the displacement-time graph gives the velocity of the body.
- Distance covered by a body is equal to area under speed – time graph.
- The speed-time graph is also useful for studying motion along a straight line.
- The distance traveled by a body can also be found from the area under a velocity-time graph if the motion is along a straight line.
- When a body is dropped freely it falls down with an acceleration towards Earth. This acceleration is called acceleration due to gravity and is denoted by g. The numerical value of 2 g is approximately 10 ms near the surface of the Earth.
9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Short Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 2 Short Questions PDF Download Notes because here we already describe to you all the important Physics Chapter 2 English medium short questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9th Physics Chapter 2 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.