Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Pak Study Chapter 1 MCQs if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Pak Study Chapter No. 1 most important MCQs only with answers but it is your responsibility to find more MCQs from your 9th class Pak Study book.
Students we know that these Chapter 1 Solved MCQs of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out more MCQs from your textbook or Pak Study key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Pak Study Chapter 1 Solved MCQs
|Post Topic||Solved MCQs|
|Book Code||Pak Study|
9th Class Pak Study Chapter 1 MCQs
1: The period of Congress Ministries was:
- (a) 1933-35
- (b) 1941-43
- (c) 1939-41
- (d) 1937-39
2: M.A.O School and College was established by:
- (a) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- (b) Qazi Isa
- (c) Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
- (d) Maulvi Fazal-ul-Haq
3: In 1867, while exposing the enmity of Hindus against Muslims, Sir Syed Ahmad Khan had clearly declared:
- Muslims and Hindus are separate nations.
- Muslims should remain separate from politics.
- Hindus are not our friends.
- Muslims should learn English.
4: The ideology of Pakistan is based on:
- Collective System
- Two-Nation Theory
- Islamic Ideology
5: In Lahore Resolution 1940, the presidential address was given by:
- Maulana Zafar Ali Khan
- Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Liaquat Ali Khan
- Maulvi Fazal-ul-Haq
6: In 1930, the idea of a separate state for the Muslims was given by:
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- رحمۃ اللہ علیہ Allama Muhammad Iqbal
7; The thinking of Muslims while demanding a separate state of Pakistan was:#
- Unity of the Muslim world
- The Muslim nations can get a better education
- They can spend their life according to their religion and beliefs
- Economic development in the country
The topic of this post is Pak Study 9th Class Chapter 1 MCQs without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Pak Study category where students can easily find the MCQs Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Pak Studies Book.