Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Pak Studies Chapter 4 Short Questions if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Pak Study Chapter No. 4 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Pak Study book.
Students we know that these Chapter 4 Short Questions of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or Pak Study key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Pak Study Chapter 4 Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
|Book Code||Pak Study|
9th Class Pak Studies Chapter 4 Short Questions
- Describe the rights of women in the light of an Ayah of the Holy Qur’an.
- Describe the rights of women in the light of one hadith of the beloved Rasool عالَمُ النَّبِيِّينَ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى آلِهِ وَأَعْقابِهِ وَسَلَّمْ.
- Write the names of the three women who participated in the Movement of Pakistan.
- Define the term violence against women.
- What is the legal age of marriage of a boy and a girl in Punjab?
- On what numbers can you make complaints about violence against women?
The topic of this post is Pak Studies Chapter 4 Short Questions For Class 9 without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Pak Study category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Pak Studies Book.