Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Pak Studies Chapter 3 Short Questions if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Pak Study Chapter No. 3 most important short questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Pak Studies book.
Students we know that these Chapter 3 Short Questions of Pak Studies are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or Pak Studies key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Pak Study Chapter 3 Short Questions
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
|Book Code||Pak Study|
9th Class Pak Studies Chapter 3 Short Questions
- Define the term “location”.
- Name the four natural regions of Pakistan.
- Define water logging and salinity.
- Indicate any two benefits of forests.
- Name any three glaciers located in Pakistan.
- Indicate any two ways of saving water from pollution.
- Define the term “desertification”.
- Name the types of canals in Pakistan.
- What kind of climate change is occurring due to rising earth temperatures?
- Write down two disadvantages of deforestation.
The topic of this post is Pak Studies Chapter 3 Short Questions For Class 9 without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Pak Study category where students can easily find the Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Pak Studies Book.