Students if you are looking for the 9th Class English Chapter 1 The Saviour of Mankind Questions Answers if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the English Chapter 1 most important short questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your 9th class English book.
Students we know that these 9th Class English The Saviour of Mankind Questions are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or English key book of the 9th class like Sunshine or other where you are comfortable learning.
The Saviour of Mankind Questions
|Post Topic||Chapter 1 Questions|
9th Class English Chapter 1 The Saviour of Mankind Questions
- What type of land is Arabia? Why was the Holy Quran sent in Arabic?
- For which ability were the Arabs famous?
- What was the condition of mankind before the Rasool (SAW)?
- Why did the Rasool (SAW) stay in the cave of Hira?
- What was the first revelation?
- Why did the pagan Arabs threaten Rasool’s (SAW) uncle?
- What did Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) say about the life of Rasool (SAW)?
- Where is Makkah situated?
- What type of competition is held at Ukaz?
- What was the mission of Rasool (SAW)?
- Why did the pagan Arabs send a delegation to the Rasool (SAW) Uncle?
The topic of this post is 9th Class English Chapter 1 Unit 1 The Saviour of Mankind Questions without any pdf file. We add this post to the 9th Class English category where students can easily find the Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 English Book.