Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Computer Chapter 1 Problem Solving Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 1 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Computer book.
Students You know that these Chapter 1 Long Questions of Computer Science are helpful so don’t ignore to read as well as find out answers from your Computer book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Computer Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
9th Class Computer Chapter 1 Problem Solving Long Questions Notes
- On a farm, there are some cows and birds. If there are a total of 35 heads and 110 legs then how many cows and birds are there?
- Define problem analysis. Explain your answer along with an example.
- Define an algorithm and argue on its role and importance in problem-solving.
- Suppose a problem has multiple algorithms. How would you choose the most efficient one? Explain with examples.
- How do you determine the requirements for a flowchart?
- Explain types of test data.
- Describe a trace table.
Computer Chapter 1 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find a PDF File of 9th Class Computer Chapter 1 Long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described all the important Computer Chapter 1 Problem-Solving long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Computer Science Chapter 1 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Computer Book.