Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 2 Structure of Atoms Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 2 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these are Chapter 2 Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read as well as find out answers from your Chemistry book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 9 Chemistry Chapter 2 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
9th Class Chemistry Chapter 2 Structure of Atoms Long Questions Notes
- How are cathode rays produced? What are its five major characteristics?
- How was it proved that electrons are fundamental particles of an atom?
- Draw a labeled diagram to show the presence of protons in the discharge tube and explain how canal rays were produced.
- How Rutherford discovered that an atom has a nucleus located at the center of the atom?
- One of the postulates of Bohr’s atomic model is that the angular momentum of a moving electron is quantized. Explain its meaning and calculate the angular momentum of the third orbit (i.e. n=3)
- How did Bohr prove that an atom must exist?
- What do you mean by electronic configuration? What are the basic requirements while writing the electronic configuration of an element (atom)?
- Describe the electronic configuration of Na, Mg, and Al ions. Do they have the same number of electrons in the outermost shell?
- Give the applications of isotopes in the field of radiotherapy and medicines.
- What is an isotope? Describe the isotopes of hydrogen with diagrams.
Chemistry Chapter 2 Long Questions PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any PDF File of 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 2 long Questions PDF Download Notes because we already described to you all the important Chemistry Chapter 2 Structure of Atoms long questions in the above section.
The topic of this post is 9th Class Chemistry Chapter 2 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Chemistry Book.