Students if you are looking for the 9th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Biology most important short questions as well as long questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your 9th class Biology book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 9 Biology are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or Biology key book of the 9th class where you are comfortable learning.
Biology Class 9 All Chapters Name:
- Chapter 1 – Introduction To Biology
- Chapter 2 – Solving A Biological Problem
- Chapter 3 – Biodiversity
- Chapter 4 – Cells and Tissues
- Chapter 5 – Cell Cycle
- Chapter 6 – Enzymes
- Chapter 7 – Bioenergetics
- Chapter 8 – Nutrition
- Chapter 9 – Transport
Class 9 Biology Chapter Wise Notes
Many Students also searching for the 9th Class Biology Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Biology important short as well as long questions but chapter-wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Biology Guess Paper 2024 9th Class Punjab Board English Medium
Students you know these are only Biology English medium guess papers for the 9 class students of the Punjab board so please carefully read and find out answers from your English medium Biology book so that you can easily read and learn them and you know in these Biology guess papers you will see short questions as well long questions.
class 9 Biology guess paper 2024 in Urdu (Urdu Medium)
Students we know that many students adopted Biology Urdu medium subject in Pakistan but it is not bad because Urdu is our language which all cities and provinces speak during this period many students elected only biology English medium subject because English is an international language and all people preferred English but in this post students you did not find any Biology urdu medium guess paper but you can wait for that day when we will upload on this website for your help.
Students these guess papers of Biology class 9 for Punjab boards:
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Board||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Biology class 9 important short questions
- the state between vegetative and reproductive parts of plants.
- Name the two types of tissues in the stomach.
- Distinguish between colonial and multicellular level organization.
- Why experiments are performed?
- Define biological problems.
- What is a productive theory?
- What is the difference between phagocytosis and pinocytosis?
- Define plasmolysis.
- Write the scientific name of the onion and house crow.
- Define endangered species and give an example.
- Define cell cycle.
- Why mitosis does not occur in prokaryotes?
- How does cytokinesis occur in animal cells? HOW
- Draw the labeled diagram of crossing over.
- Define bioenergetics.
- How does lactic acid fermentation take place in skeleton muscles?
- What are the benefits of biocatalysts?
- Write the names of four enzymes.
- Write two characteristics of enzymes.
- What are the health risks if we take more saturated fatty acids: in our diet?
- What is diarrhea? What are its symptoms?
- What is leukemia? Write its causes.
- What are root hairs? Write their roller
- What are the symptoms of dengue fever?
- Define Biogeography.
- Define Macromolecules with examples.
- Name the vegetative and reproductive organs of the Musfrud plant.
- How hypotheses are made?
- How does theory become a law?
- Write four observations about malaria.
- Differentiate between diffusion and facilitated diffusion.
- Write the function of Centrioles.
- Define Taxu and taxonomic hierarchy.
- Why some biologists disagree about the position of fungi in
- Kingdom Plantae?
- What are blobs and apoptotic bodies?
- What change takes place during anaphase I?
- How does cytokinesis take place in plants during mitosis?
- Differentiate between somatic cells and germ line cells.
- State how the varying carbon dioxide concentration affects the rate of photosynthesis.
- How does lactic acid fermentation take place in skeletal muscles?
- What is the main use of enzymes in the paper industry?
- Define cofactor and coenzymes.
- What is the mechanism of enzyme action? Give its equation.
- What is goiter? How does it cause?
- Differentiate between insoluble dietary fibers and soluble dietary fibers.
- Write down the symptoms of dengue fever.
- What are agranulocytes? Give their types.
- What is pericardium? How is it important?
- What do you know about molecular biology?
- Write down the scientific name of the mustard plant and also write down its two uses.
- Define biosphere level.
- Write down the contributions of French Army physician Laver
- What were the four major observations of malaria in the last part of the 19th century?
- What is meant by the incubation period?
- Define turgor pressure.
- What is meant by cytoskeleton?
- How do forests keep balance in the biosphere?
- Write down the role of Carolus Linnaeus in Biology
- Define cell cycle.
- What is the difference between growth and development?
- Write down the causes of tumor formation.
- Compare chromosomes and chromatin.
- Which compound enters into Krebs’ cycle?
- How do enzymes work together in metabolic pathways?
- Write down the effect of pH on enzyme activity.
- Why induced fit model is more acceptable than the lock and key model?
- Write down the role of nitrogen in plants.
- What is mastication?
- Why transpiration is necessary for plants?
- Write down the names of different chambers of the human heart.
- Describe two preventive measures to avoid Dengue Fever.
- Denne’s morphology and anatomy
- What is horticulture and how it is related to agriculture?
- Write down the names of famous books of Abdul Malik Asmai.
- What is meant by “Control” in experiments? Define law.
- Differentiate between ratio and proportion.
- What is active transport?
- Describe the function of lysosomes.
- Why viruses are not included in any of the five kingdoms?
- Write down two harmful effects of the eucalyptus tree.
- Write down the role of mitosis in regeneration. of mitosis in regeneration.
- Draw and Fiber diagram of anaphase of mitosis.
- Define necrosis.
- What is chiasmata?
- Differentiate between oxidation and reduction reactions.
- What are pigments?
- What is meant by saturation of active sites?
- Write down the use of enzymes in the paper industry.
- Write down the names of two enzymes.
- Write down the cause of Dengue fever.
- Write down the side effects of saturated fatty acids in the human body.
- What is meant by anemia? Write down its cause.
- Differentiate between cohesion and adhesion
- Differentiate between bicuspid and tricuspid valves.
- Define elements and biomolecules.
- Why Abdul Malik Asmai is famous? Also, write down the name of any one of his books.
- Define pharmacology and biotechnology.
- Define habitat and species.
- What is the difference between population and community?
- What are quantitative observations? Give an example.
- Define phagocytosis and pinocytosis.
- What is the role of biodiversity in the ecosystem?
- On which basis did Robert Whittaker introduce the five-kingdom system?
- What is the difference between benign and malignant tumors?
- What do you know about the process of disjunction and non-disjunction?
- What is the difference between karyokinesis and cytokinesis?
- What is the cell cycle and what are its main phases?
- What is meant by the electron transport chain?
- What is meant by aerobic respiration?
- Define the lock and key model and draw a diagram.
- What is meant by saturation in enzymes?
- What is the prosthetic group?
- Define bolus.
- What is an appendix?
- What are two vital functions of the root?
- Define pericardium.
- Write down the effect of Dengue Fever on platelets.
Biology class 9 important Long questions
- (a) Describe organelle and cell level.
- What are compound tissues? Explain its types.
- (a) Explain taxonomic hierarchy.
- Explain the role of chlorophyll and light in photosynthesis.
- (a) Define dietary fibers. Explain its types and their benefit.
- Describe the pressure flow mechanism in detail.
- (a) Write notes on organelle and tissue level.
- Define plastids and explain their types with a diagram.
- (a) Who proposed the five-kingdom system? Explain kingdom protista and fungi.
- Differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic respiration
- (a) Write the functions of oral activity in digestion.
- Explain the percentage composition of blood plasma and draw a diagram.
- (a) Explain the organ and organ system level in the level of organization.
- (b) Explain the structure of the cell wall.
- (a) Define deforestation. Explain the causes and effects of deforestation.
- (b) Explain with diagram oxidation-reduction reactions.
- (a) Write down a comprehensive note on dietary fiber.
- (b) Explain white blood cells and platelets.
- Explain the population level and community level.
- Explain the structure and function of the cell membrane and also draw the diagram.
- Define endangered species and explain endangered species in Pakistan with a few examples.
- What is meant by aerobic respiration? Explain its three main stages.
- What are the environmental hazards related to the use of fertilizers?
- Define transpiration and describe factors that affect the rate of transpiration, in detail.
- Which professions can be adopted after attaining biological studies? Explain any four.
- Describe the cell wall in detail.
- Write down the causes of deforestation.
- Explain the role of chlorophyll and light in photosynthesis.
- Describe the sources, importance, and effects of deficiency of iron and calcium.
- Write down a note on the mechanism of opening and closing of stomata and draw the figure.
The topic of this post is the Class 9 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 9th Class Pak Biology category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Biology Book.