Students if you are looking for the 9 Class Physics Chapter 3 Numerical Notes in English if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Physics Chapter No. 3 most important Numericals Problem only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 9th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 3 Numericals Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your Physics key book of the 9th class.
Physics Chapter 3 Numerical Notes
|Post Topic||Numericals Probelm|
Class 9 Physics Chapter 3 Numericals Problem Notes
- A force of 20 N moves a body with an acceleration of 2 ms. What is its mass?
- The weight of a body is 147 N. What is its mass? (Take the value of gas 10 ms2)
- How much force is needed to prevent a body of mass 10 kg from falling?
- Find the acceleration produced by a force of 100 N in a mass of 50 kg.
- A body has a weight of 20 N. How much force is required to move it vertically upward with an acceleration of 2 ms?
- Two masses 52 kg and 48 kg are attached to the ends of a string that passes over a frictionless pulley. Find the tension in the string and acceleration in the bodies when both the masses are moving vertically.
- Two masses 26 kg and 24 kg are attached to the ends of a string that passes over a frictionless pulley. 26 kg is lying over a smooth horizontal table. 24 N mass is moving vertically downward. Find the tension in the string and the acceleration in the bodies.
- How much time is required to change 22 Ns momentum by a force of 20 N?
- How much is the force of friction between a wooden block of mass 5 kg and the horizontal marble floor? The coefficient of friction between wood and marble is 0.6.
- How much centripetal force is needed to make a body of mass 0.5 kg move in a circle of radius 50 cm with a speed of 3 ms 1?
9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Numericals Problem Notes PDF Download
Students, here you will not find any 9th Class Physics Chapter 3 Numericals PDF Download Notes because here we already describe to you all the important Physics Chapter 3 Numericals Problem Notes in the above section.
The topic of this post is Class 9 Physics Chapter 3 Numericals Problem Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 9th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Numerical type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 9 Physics Book.