Students if you are looking for the 2nd Year 12th Class Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Statistics most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 12th class Statistics book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 12 Statistics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Statistics key book of the 2nd year where you are comfortable learning.
2nd Year Statistics Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Normal Distribution
- Chapter 2 Sampling Techniques
- Chapter 3 Estimation
- Chapter 4 Hypothesis Testing
- Chapter 5 Simple Linear Regression
- Chapter 6 Association
- Chapter 7 Analysis of Time Series
- Chapter 8 Orientation of Computers
Many Students also searching for the 12th Class Statistics Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Statistics important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of Statistics class 12 for Punjab boards:
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Boards||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 12 Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
2nd Year Statistics Important Short Questions
- Define the association of attributes.
- NINY (A) = 20, (B) = 10, n = 40, find (AB) if ‘A’ and ‘B’ are independent.
- Differentiate between class and class frequency.
- Given (AB) = 95, (AB) = 55, (aB) = 85, (aẞ) = 45, find the coefficient of association.
- Give the formulae of ‘a’ and ‘b’ while computing the trend by semi-average method.
- Differentiate between signal and noise.
- If y = 10-2x, find the trend values for x = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,
- Name any three methods of obtaining secular trends.
- Enlist the components of the time series.
- What is the range of normal distribution?
- In a normal distribution if μ2 = 16, then find the value of H4.
- If the M.D. of a normal distribution is 16.
- find the value of σ. iv Write down the importance of normal distribution.
- The mean of a normal distribution is 10,
- what will be the values of its median and mode?
- What is meant by statistical inference?
- Given n = 40, X = 32, σ = 7, and Za2 = 1.96, find C.I. for μ.
- Define hypothesis.
- Define type-l error with example
- Given n=100, X = 596 and be 0/2, find z
- What is data processing?
- Define hybrid computer.
- Define the target population.
- Differentiate between sampling error and non-sampling error.
- What do you mean by Bias?
- Give any two advantages of sampling.
- Given n = 36, σx = 2 then find o2.
- If μ1 = 10. H2 = 8; then find xx
- What is meant by curve fitting? viii Discuss the principle of least squares.
- If x = 50, y = 110, a = 10, then find b.
- Give two properties of the correlation coefficient.
- What is a perfect positive correlation?
- If S = 9.102, $=2.204 S (correlation coefficient) 694 then find r.
- Define the normal frequency distribution.
- Define the points of inflection in a normal distribution.
- Write down the probability density function of normal distribution.
- Write down the formulas for mean deviation, and lower and upper quartiles in normal distribution.
- If Z-N (0, 1) then find P (z <-1.96) and interval esteem
- Distinguish between point estimate and interval estimate.
- What is meant by unbiasedness?
- Differentiate between the acceptance region and rejection region.
- What is meant by critical value?
- Describe the hypothesis testing.
- Write down the names of different types of compartment
- What is CPU?
- Define sample probability sampling.
- Write down two advantages of sampling.
- For a finite population of size N = 4, find σ; if μ=6, σ =5 and n=2.
- A population consists of values, 0, 3, 6, 9. How many
- possible samples should be drawn without the replacement of size 3.
- What is a sampling frame?
- What is the range of the correlation coefficient “r”?
- If r = 0.48, S. 36, S2 = 16. find the value of S..
- Calculate b, if 2(x-x)(y-y)=148, S, -7.933 and n=15.
- Explain the scatter diagram.
- What are the parameters of the simple linear regression model?
- Explain the term residual.
- Define rank correlation
- What do you understand by the association of attributes?
- pe independence of attributes, a.com
- What is the coefficient of contingency?
- If n=10, Ex = 0, Ex2 = 330, Ey = 222, Exy = 233.6, find a and b
- What is meant by analysis of time series?
- Describe the important components of the time series.
- Write down the methods of finding secular trends.
- Give some demerits of the free-hand curve method.
- What is the coefficient of association?
- Define a contingency table.
- Discuss positive association.
- Given n=150, (A) = 30, (B) = 60, find (AB).
- Write down methods of
- Discuss irregular molecular With examples.
- Give two examples of seasonal variation in a time series.
- What is the decomposition of a time series?
- A straight line is fitted to a time series y=2+1.7x, to the years 1990 to 192 taking 1990 as the origin, find the trend values.
- Define population.
- Differentiate between parameters and statistics.
- Write a note on sampling.
- in a population μ-50 and o2 = 250, find the mean and variance for the distribution of X if n = 25.
- V If N = 50, n = 10, σ = 4, find o-replacement.
- Define sampling unit.
- if sampling is done with
- Define simple linear regression co-efficient.
- What is meant by a scatter diagram?
- regression y on x, if a = 130, b = 3.956 then what is the estimate of y for x = 12
- Define perfect positive correlation.
- Find correlation co-efficient from the following equations: y=3-0.38x, x = 1.5-0.27y
- Write any two formulas of the correlation coefficient.
- in a normal distribution, the mean is 25 and the standard deviation is 5, Nind mean, deviation.
- Write down the equation of standard normal distribution.
- In a normal distribution, the first and third quartiles are 65 and 75 respectively, find the mean of this normal distribution.
- What is the relation between the mean, median, and mode of a normal distribution?
- Why B, is zero in a normal distribution?
- What is meant by statistical inference?
- It is found that 6 children from a sample of 50 children from a large school are left-handed.
- Obtain an unbiased estimate of the proportion of left-handed children in the school.
- Define composite hypothesis.
- Formulate the null and alternative statement “No more t hypothesis for the following than 30% of the people pay Zakat”
- What is meant by critical region?
- Define computer.
- What is computer hardware?
2nd Year Statistics Important Long Questions
- Given that the heights of college boys are normally distributed with a mean 5-2″ and standard deviation of 4″ and that the minimum height required for joining N.C.C. is found in the percentage of boys who would be rejected on account of their height.
- If X = N (0, 4), find (i) P X>0 P [0.2 < x < 1.8]
- Given = 4, H2 = 6, 01 = 2.25, N1 = 30, N2 = 25, n1 -x2 = 4, n2 = 4, 0-X2 = 6.25.
- Find μ1 and σ2 when sampling is done without replacement.
- A population consists of three numbers 4, 6, 8. Take all possible samples of size two with replacement from this population.
- Find the mean and unbiased variance of each sample. Also, find the sampling distribution of variances.
- Find a 95% confidence interval for the mean of a population if a sample of 25 values gave a mean of 83. Here σ = 7.
- A sample of size 100 is taken from a population whose variance is 25.
- If the sample mean is 50 Test Ho: μ= 60 at a=0.01
- In a normal distribution with u= 163 and σ =12, find The point that has 90% of the area below it.
- Two points containing the middle 90% area.
- In a normal distribution, the lower and upper quartiles are respectively 8 and 17.
- Find the mean and standard deviation
- A population consists of 6, 9, 15 all possible 18 samples of size 3 Find the mean and variance of the Sampling distribution of the mean.
- WAN without replacement possible
- Draw possible samples of size 2 at random with Replacement from the population 2,3,4,5. Find the proportion of odd numbers in the samples.
- Find the mean and standard deviation of the sampling distribution of sample proportion. 7.
- A random sample of size n = 7, independent observations of a normal variable gave X = 5.128 with sample unbiased variance S2 = 0.3456.
- Calculate a 90% confidence interval for the population mean.If n = 25 x 16.7 σ, = 0.6 = n2=36 x2 = 15.8 02 <= 03
- test at the 5% level of significance the hypothesis that there is no difference between two population means?
- The heights of boys follow a normal distribution with a mean 150.3cm and a standard deviation 5 cm.
- Find the probability that a boy picked up at random from this age group has a height (i) less than 158 cm (ii) more than 145 cm
- In a normal distribution = 30 and o=5, find two points containing the middle 95% of the area.
- A population consists of four values 0,3,6,9. Take all possible samples of size 3 without replacement.
- Form the sampling distribution of X and verify that x n N-1
- Let P, represents the proportion of odd numbers in a random sample of size П, = 2 with replacement from population 4 and 5. Similarly, P, represents the proportion of odd numbers in a random sample of size n = 2 with replacement from another population 2 and 3. Form sampling distribution of P-P2 and verify that HP-P, π-π2
- Find a 95% confidence interval for population proportion heads obtained in 40 tosses of a coming
- A random sample has an average of 21.9 with a standard against the deviation of 1.42.
- Test the hypothesis that H = 22.5 alternative hypotheses <22.5 at 5% level of significance.
2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students, here you will not find any 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper PDF Download 2024 Punjab Board File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long Statistics question notes that will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is 12th Class 2nd Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 12th Class Guess Papers category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to Statistics Class 12.