Students if you are looking for the 12th Class 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Urdu most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 12th class English book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 12 English are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Urdu key book of the 2nd year where you are comfortable learning.
2nd Year English Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 The Dying Sun
- Chapter 2 Using The Scientific Method
- Chapter 3 Why Boys Fail in College
- Chapter 4 Mehnat pasand Khirad Mand
- Chapter 5 End of Term
- Chapter 6 On Destroying Books
- Chapter 7 The Man Who Was a Hospital
- Chapter 8 My Financial Career
- Chapter 9 China’s Way to Progress
- Chapter 10 Qartaba ka Qazi
- Chapter 11 Hunger and Population
- Chapter 12 The Jewel of the World
- Chapter 13 First Year at Harrow
- Chapter 14 Hitch Hiking Across the Sahara
- Chapter 15 Sir Alexander Fleming
- Chapter 16 Louis Pasteur
- Chapter 16 Mustafa Kamal
- Chapter 16 A Dialogue
- Chapter 16 Dengue Fever Awareness Campaign
Many Students also searching for the 12th Class English Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of English important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of English class 12 for Punjab boards:
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024
|Guess Paper 2024
|Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board
Class 12 English Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
2nd year English short questions notes
- Explain absolute zero.
- How has the scientific method enabled us to get over the old fears?
- What would you suggest to the boy who fails because he has not developed the habit of hard work? What was Daiches’ attitude towards the weekend as a schoolboy?
- Why was the author feeling sorry for the books after destroying them?
- Why does Jerome criticize the doctor’s way of checking him?
- How has the essay “My Financial Career” amused you?
- “Why has the world changed its attitude towards China?
- What does hunger mean on a large scale as viewed by the author?
- How little is the earth as compared to the universe?
- How has the scientific method enabled us to get over the old fears?
- How can the college doctors and teachers help the students?
- What did David Daiches do with his pocket money?
- Why couldn’t the author burn the unwanted books?
- What was the prescription given to Jerome by the doctor?
- Why did the manager take the writer to a private room?
- Why has the World changed its attitude towards China?
- How do famines occur?
- How little is Earth as compared to the universe?
- What changes has science brought about superstitious people?
- How does financial pressure lead to the failure of the students?
- What kind of unexpected blessed breaks in routine did the writer enjoy when he was at school?
- What sort of books were presented by the British public to the soldiers?
- Why should Jerome be an acquisition of the medical man?
- Why did Leacock go to the bank?
- Briefly discuss the Chinese agriculture system.
- How did the Umayyad Caliphate begin in Spain?
2nd Year Book II Poems Questions Notes
- How did Mr. Somervell teach English analysis and what did the students earn from him?
- How did the knowledge of English help Churchill in his practical life and what opinion did he form about English?
- Why did Christopher and his companions kill a camel?
- What problem did the scientists face during Fleming’s life?
- Describe the plan of resistance of Mustafa Kamal against the advancing allied forces.
- What was Mustafa Kamal’s first object after assuming power?
- What is vaccination? Explain bout puerperal
- What did Pasteur do about puerperal fever?
- Why does Churchill appreciate Mr. Welldon?
- What was the most noticeable feature of the city named Ghardaia?
- How did Christopher’s foster mother arouse in him the desire to see distant places?
- In what aspects was penicillin better than chemical antiseptics?
- How did Fleming pave the way for other discoveries in the medical field?
- What happened to Pasteur on his marriage day?
- Why did Pasteur hate Germany?
- How did Mustafa Kamal make his nation educated?
- What sort of questions are asked by your examiners?
- Describe the journey through the land of Thirst and Death.
- What sort of water did they get after slaughtering the camel and how did they manage to drink it?
- What are antiseptics and what is the antiseptic method?
- How did the Oxford team make penicillin more effective?
- Describe the early life of Pasteur.
- What do we mean by spontaneous generation?
- Why was Mustafa Kamal sent to Anatolia?
Goodbye Mr. Chips Questions Notes
- How did Merivale advise Mrs. Wickett about Chips’ health when Chips had a cold?
- What type of men did Brookfield produce?
- Why did Chips hasten to the girl waving from a dangerous rock?
- Why did Chips sometimes look at his feet when he lived at Mrs. Wickett’s?
- What kind of a person was Mr. Chips before marriage?
- How did Katherine urge Chips to forgive the boys for their mistakes?
- Why did the boys call Chips old after the death of his wife?
- Who was Meldrum? How long did he serve Brookfield?
- How was Chips’ financial condition after 1929?
- How did Ralston want to run the school?
- Who was Linford and why did he visit Mr. Chips?
- What is German measles?
- Why was 1870 easy to remember for Mr. Chips?
- Which things stirred Mr. Chips’ memories?
- Why did Mr. Chips not marry till the age of 48?
- What was the effect of marriage on Chips’ sense of humor?
- How did Katherine urge Chips to forgive the students?
- Why did Chips take a class on the day his wife died?
- What did Ralston say about Chips’ “insubordination”?
- Why did Children (students) not grow in Chips’ mind?
- Why did Mr. Chips join Brookfield again?
- What duty did the boys of Brookfield do during the general strike in 1926?
- Describe the first encounter between Mr. Chips and Katherine.
- How was Linford received by Mr. Chips?
- How did Chips punish his first student?
- How were Chips and Brookfield the same?
- Why did Katherine begin to like Mr. Chips?
- What were the political ideas of Chips?
- What happened to Chips when he wanted to punish a boy after Katherine’s death?
- What was Chips’ mental condition at the death of Katherine Bridges?
- What kind of person was Chips before his marriage?
- What were Ralston’s allegations against Mr. Chips?
- How did Chips spend his life at Mrs. Wickett’s?
- What was announced in Brookfield on the death of Chips?
- What do you know about Mr. Chips’ will?
- What did Merivale say to Chips on the foggy morning?
Important English Essays for 2nd Year
- Women Education.
- Drug Addiction.
- Financial Pressure and the Middle Class.
- My Last Day at College.
- A Wedding Ceremony.
- Problem of Smog.
- Life in a Village.
- Why Love Pakistan
- Visit to a Historical Place
- Life in a College Hostel
- Social Media Causes of Accidents.
important idioms and phrases for class 12
- look after
- for good
- send for
- fall flat
- put out
- fair play
- wild goose chase
- wet blanket
- A bird’s eye view
- an oily tongue
- win laurels
- bad blood
- hit upon
- take after
- make good
- off and on
- at daggers drawn
- Keep at arm’s length
- a maiden speech
- look forward to
- bring out
- turn down
- smell a rat
- come across
Urdu to English translation paragraph 2nd year
مصطفی کمال نے عثمانی فوج کے لوگوں کو اکٹھا کرنا شروع کر دیا۔ جب بادشاہ کو مصطفی کمال کی ان سرگرمیوں کا علم ہوا تو اس نے اسے واپس استنبول گا۔ مصطفی کمال کی زیر نگرانی تیار کی گئی
آنے کا حکم دیا جسے مصطفیٰ کمال نے یہ کہہ کر انکار کر دیا کہ جب تک ترکی کو آزادی نہیں مل جاتی وہ ہیں
فوج نے اتحادیوں کو ترکی کے اندرونی علاقوں سے نکل جانے پر مجبور کر دیا۔
جہیز کی رسم بہت پرانی ہے۔ جہیز کا بنیادی مقصد یہ تھا کہ لڑکیوں کو ان کی نئی زندگی کی ابتداء پر کچھ ضروری چیزیں فراہم کی جائیں تاکہ اُن کی نئی زندگی کا بوجھ ہلکا ہو سکے۔ یہ مدد والدین اپنی حیثیت کے مطابق کرتے تھے۔ رفتہ رفتہ جہیز نے ایک اور شکل اختیار کی۔ وہ نمود و نمائش کے اظہار کا ذریعہ بن گیا۔ یعنی والدین اپنے بچوں کی مدد سے زیادہ اپنے تمول کی نمائش کی خاطر جہیز دینے لگے۔ یوں حیثیت
ان ایران مقابلے میں غریب والدین بری طرح متاثر ہوئے۔
ایک عام عقیدہ ہے کہ سائنس ایک ملی بلی نعمت ہے۔ اس کے مختلف فوائد اور نقصانات ہیں۔ تاہم اس کے فوائد اس کے نقصانات سے کہیں زیادہ ہیں۔ پھر بھی اس میں ایٹمی جنگ کا خطرہ بھی ہے تباہ کن
ہتھیار سائنس کا نتیجہ ہیں۔ دنیا مکمل تباہی کے کنارے کھڑکی ہے۔ کوئی بھی جنگ عالمی جنگ ہو سکتی کے ذریعہ مسائل کو پر امن طور پر حل کرنا چاہیے۔
2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students, here you will not find any 2nd Year English Guess Paper PDF Download 2024 Punjab Board File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long English question notes that will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is 12th Class 2nd Year English Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 12th Class Guess Papers category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to Class 12.