Students if you are looking for the 12th Class 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Biology most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 12th class Biology book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 12 Biology are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Biology key book of the 2nd year where you are comfortable learning.
2nd Year Biology Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Coordination and Control
- Chapter 2 Reproduction
- Chapter 3 Growth and Development
- Chapter 4 Chromosomes and DNA
- Chapter 5 Cell Cycle
- Chapter 6 Variation and Genetics
- Chapter 7 Biotechnology
- Chapter 8 Evolution
- Chapter 9 Ecosystem
- Chapter 10 Some Major Ecosystems
- Chapter 11 Man and His Environment
Many Students also searching for the 12th Class Biology Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Biology important short as well as long questions but chapter-wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of Biology class 12 for Punjab boards:
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Boards||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 12 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
2nd Year biology short question notes
- How are area pellucida and area opaca developed?
- The number of older individuals is expected to rise in humans, discuss.
- Why does every genetic code consist of three nucleotides?
- What do you know about the minimal medium used by Beadle and Tatum?
- Describe the promoter area in transcription.
- Describe mitotic apparatus.
- Describe Turner’s syndrome.
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous structures.
- Define Hardy Weinberg’s Theorem.
- How do plants respond to stimuli?
- In what way do nerve impulses trigger the action potential?
- How do different modalities of sensation work?
- What are multiple alleles? Mention their presence in diploid and haploid organisms.
- What is a test cross? Write down its uses.
- Differentiate between gene linkage and linkage group.
- Write two possible ways to get genes.
- What are plasmids? Give their two examples.
- Write down the two uses of PCR amplification.
- Differentiate between autecology and synecology.
- How the trophic levels are involved in the flow of energy
- What is prey and predator interaction? Write significance.
- What components of the internal environment are affected by external fluctuations? How are these corrected?
- What may happen to a cell when placed in a hypotonic environment and then in a hypertonic environment?
- Justify the statement,”Excretion of uric acid in some terrestrial animals is an adaptation to conserve water”.
- Compare sapwood and heartwood.
- Write the name of the unpaired bones of the human cranium and face.
- What is osteoporosis? How is it treated?
- How do plants detect light or dark periods?
- What is a vitamin? How is it produced in plants?
- What do you mean by the productivity of an ecosystem How is it determined?
- What kind of soil conditions are found in the grassland ecosystem?
- What is a nutrient cycle? How is this cycle disturbed?
- Write the sources and harmful effects of CFCs and SO2.
- How do animals of a hypotonic environment osmoregulate? Give examples.
- ii Animals excrete nitrogenous wastes with digestive feces.
- Give an example and significance of this adaptation.
- How do land animals trap a thick layer of air around the body? Give its significance.
- What is Ecdysis?
- Differentiate the Hinge Joint and Ball and Socket Joint by giving an example.
- What is arthritis?
- Define seed dormancy. Give its significance.
- Can we find a fruit without seeds? Give example.
- What is eutrophication?
- Differentiate between prairies and savanna.
- Define soil. Give its basic constituents.
- What are industrial effluents? Give their two effects.
- Compare gastrulation and organogenesis!
- How inhibitory effect and compensatory effect are caused?
- What is Karyotype? Give its application in species recognition.
- Give the composition of chromosomes.
- between heterochromatin and
- What is mitotic apparatus?
- How cancer cells can be distinguished from normal cells?
- What is modern synthesis or neo-Darwinism?
- What are analogous organs? Give example.
- Elaborate habituation is the simplest form of learning.
- Give negative effects of nicotine.
- Define linkage group.
- How does gene therapy help cancer patients?
- What are molecular scissors? How were they obtained?
- Write down the role of lambda phages as a vector.
- Interpret the role of decomposers in recycling.
- Compare hydrosere with that of xerosere.
- What is parasitism? Write down its importance.
- How negative feedback mechanism help the body to regulate temperature?
- How do bony fishes excrete extra salt in the marine environment?
- Give the adaptations of plants in freezing temperatures for thermoregulation.
- Differentiate between phototropism and chemotropism.
- What are synovial joints? Name its types.
- What is the cause of muscle fatigue?
- Highlight the uses of clone cells for investigating the use of pharmaceutical products
- Differentiate between oviparous and viviparous animals.
- What are planktons? Give their types.
- What is layering? Give one example of each layer.
- Differentiate between afforestation and reforestation.
- Define pollution. Write down the names of its types.
- Give the difference between chlorosis and etiolation.
- How is it that different nerve fibers transmit different modalities of sensation?
- What are Nissl’s granules? Give their relation to Golgi bodies.
- Differentiate between phenotype and genotype.
- Explain the gene pool for a single particular trait.
- What is probability?
- How to get a gene of interest?
- What are plasmids? Give their types and functions.
- What are RFLPS? Give their importance.
- Define and explain community ecology.
- Discuss the abiotic aspects of an ecosystem.
- Differentiate between hydrosere and xerosere succession.
- How thickness of plant body increases?
- How do the missing organs of an adult animal develop? Discuss it.
- In which direction DNA polymerase synthesizes new strands of DNA. Comment on it.”
- What is a nucleosome?
- Differentiate between conservative and conservative DNA replication.
- What is metastasis?
- Distinguish apoptosis from necrosis.
- What are vestigial organs? Give examples.
- Differentiate between endangered from threatened species.
2nd year biology Long questions notes
- Discuss the temperature classification of animals’ Malcolm
- Discuss nitrogen depletion and its remedies.
- Compare sclerenchyma cells with collenchyma cells.
- What is transcription? How it is carried out in cells?
- Explain the steps of that mechanism which maintains the Concentration of secretions in the body.
- Write a note on ozone depletion.
- Describe the phenomena of fruit set and fruit ripening.
- Explain the process of crossing over with the help of a diagram.
- Define and explain embryonic induction.
- Argue that this balance shown in the theorem may not vary for a non-evolving population.
- Explain in detail the adaptations in plants to high and low temperatures.
- What is a food web? Give its significance. Draw a food
- Explain some major functions of the skeletal system in the maintenance of human life.
- Discuss the chemical nature of DNA with reference to nucleoside and nucleotide composition.
- Describe major factors that restore resting membrane potential in a neuron passage of a nerve impulse.
- Discuss the importance of forests for humans.
- Discuss sexually transmitted diseases. How can these be controlled?
- Write an essay on crossing over.
- Discuss abnormal development due to environmental factors and metabolic defects.
- Explain natural selection and artificial selection as evidence of evolution.
- What are the different problems associated with kidneys? How can they be cured?
- Explain grazing in detail. Discuss the ill effects of over-grazing.
- Demonstrate the ultrastructure of myofilaments.
- Describe Watson and Crick’s model of DNA.
- How action potential is produced in a neuron?
- Discuss different factors involved in an action potential.
- Explain the phenomenon of eutrophication.
- Write down a note on seed dormancy.
- Explain epistasis with the help of an example.
- Describe the role of the nucleus in development.
- When did Charles Darwin present his theory “The Origin of Species”?
- Highlight the main points of this theory. How was this theory modified later?
2nd Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students, here you will not find any 2nd Year Biology Guess Paper PDF Download 2024 Punjab Board File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long Biology question notes that will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is 2nd Year 12th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 12th Class Guess Papers category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to Biology Class 12.