Students if you are looking for the 1st Year 11th Class Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Statistics most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 11th class Statistics book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 11 Statistics are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Statistics key book of the 1st year where you are comfortable learning.
1st Year Statistics Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Statistics
- Chapter 2 Representation of Data
- Chapter 3 Measures of Location
- Chapter 4 Measures of Location
- Chapter 5 Index Numbers
- Chapter 6 Probability
- Chapter 7 Random Variables
- Chapter 8 Probability Distributions
- Chapter 9 Binomial and Hypergeometric
Many Students also searching for the 11th Class Statistics Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Statistics important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of Statistics class 11 for Punjab boards:
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Board||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 11 Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Statistics class 11 important short questions
- Differentiate between population and sample. Define the parameter with an example.
- What is the statistical average?
- What is the formula of combined arithmetic mean?
- If the values Q2, D5, and P50 are equal to 27.12, then find the median.
- Explain the mode with an example.
- Average = 70, number of values = values.
- Define geometric mean.
- Explain the chain base method. What is Laspeyre’s index number? Why Fisher s index number is called What is base period?
- What are the different methods of presentation of data? Define class boundaries.
- Given that Q3 = 178, Q.D=53. Find the value of Q1. How is variance defined, also give its formulae.
- A student calculated the mean and standard deviation of 25 observations as 20 and 4 respectively. Find the value of the coefficient of variation.
- Define symmetrical distribution.
- If the variance is 5 and the third moment about the mean is -12, 8, find b1 and discuss the distribution.
- If mean = 20, mode = 15, and coefficient of skewness equal to 1, then find variance.
- Define combination with an example.
- What is the answer of 6C4 and 6P4?
- Define the terms (i) Event (ii) Sure event.
- If P(A) = 0.6, and P (B/A) = 0.4, then find BAGAM find P (AGS
- Three Coins are tossed, let X be the number of heads. Write all possible values for X.
- Define continuous random variable. What is meant by probability distribution?
- What are the properties of expectation?
- Given a random variable X with E(X) 0.63 and var (X) = 0.2331, find E(X2)
- What are the properties of binomial distribution?
- In a binomial distribution mean -=4.2 and variance = 1.68. find its parameters.
- Define hyper-geometric probability distribution.
- A random variable X has hyper-geometric distribution with N = 10, n = 4 and K = 3, find P (X = 0)
- Define population.
- Define secondary data.
- What is an average?
- iv Define geometric mean..
- Define the empirical relation between mean, median, and mode.
- vilCompute the median for the data -2, 5, 0, -1,4,2
- viin=15, (X-20)=45, find arithmetic mean. viii Define quartiles.
- Define an index number. xDefine link relatives.
- Given that Sp,q, F352 Spid 422, Spq,402,
- Sp,q, 481, then find the Fisher Ideat Index number. What are weighted index numbers?
- Define tabulation.
- Define class interval.
- What is meant by relative dispersion?
- Define quartile deviation.
- VIf var (x)=2 then find var (3x+5)
- Define the coefficient of variation.
- If Q, = 15 and Q,=25, find the coefficient of quartile deviation.
- Define skewness.
- Define combination.
- Define compound event.
- Write any two properties of a random experiment.
- What is meant by mutually exclusive events?
- Define continuous random variable.
- iGiven X-0, 1,2,PX)40 3c, 5c, find the value of ‘c’
- Write down two properties of expectation.
- IfE(X) +3 and E (X2)= 12, then find variance of ‘X’
- Define binomial experiment.
- A random variable ‘X’ is binomially distributed when n = 15 and p=0.4. Find the mean and variance of ‘X’.
- Write hypergeometric probability function.
- Write any two properties of the hypergeometric experiment. Lix If n=20, P= 3/5 then find the variance of the binomial distribution.
- Differentiate between parameter and statistic.
- Distinguish between primary data and secondary data.
- Given = 60, h = 10, f= 20, n = 80 and c = 30. Find median.
- iv If A = 98, h=5, fu=-30 and Σf=30. Find X.
- Define the term average.
- What do you understand by combined arithmetic mean?
- What are the merits of mode?
- Describe harmonic mean and write down the formula to calculate it. [ix] Given ΣP, =1397, EP, 1804, ZP, 2265. Calculate simple =aggregative price index number.
- X Given W = 19,23,8,17,20 and I = 100,136,129,144,155. Find the consumer price index number.
- Define the process relative and write down its forms
- Describe Laspeyre’s price number
- What is meant by cumulative frequency?
- Define tabulation.
- What do you understand by dispersion?
- If n = 15, ΣX= 480, EX2 = 15735. Find the C.V.
- Define moments.
- Write the formulas of Karl’s Pearson’s coefficient of skewness.
- Given that. Q, = 89, Q.D=10.875, then find the value of Q,
- Define range & its coefficient.
- Define a Null OR empty set.
- X If P(A)=0.2, P(B) = 0.4 P(A/B) = 0.375, then P(AB) = ?
- Define random variable. Also given an example.
- Ni Define continuos random variable. Also, give an example.
- Define discrete probability distribution.
- If var(x) = 2. Find var(3x+2)
- Is it possible to have a binomial distribution with mean = 5 and SD = 4?
- If E(X) = 2 and E(X) = 10. Calculate the coefficient of variation.
- Define binomial experiment.
- Define hypergeometric distribution.
- Write down the formulae of computation mean and variance of hypergeometric distribution.
Statistics Class 11 important Long questions
- A man gets a rise of 10% in salary at the end of the 1st year of the job, aise of 20% and 25% at the end of the 2nd and 3rd years respectively. To what average annual percent increase is this? 4) (b) The reciprocal of 11 values of X are given below. Find
- arithmetic mean: 0.0500,0.0454,0.0400,0.0333,0.0285,0.0232 0.0213,0.0200,0.0182.0.0151.0.0143
- Compute the coefficient of variation: No. of children No. of families
- Calculate the first four moments about mean from the following data: 45,32,37,46,39,36,41 48,36 period by index number for 1963 assuming 1953 as base
- (1) Laspeyre’s formula
- (ii) Paasche’s formula
- Commodity 1953 Price Quantity 1963 Price Quantity
- From a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards, a card is drawn at random. What is the probability that it is
- (1) a card of diamond
- (iii) a pictured card
- 0.12.34 Find the value of K. 4)
- 400 and S.D.(X)-12 Find E(X) and C.V. 4
- 93) Out of 800 families with 5 children each; how many would you expect to have at least 3 boys?
- A committee of size 5 is to be selected at random from 3 women and 5 men.
- Find complete probability distribution for the number of women on the committee.
- Find the geometric mean of the following values of the variable ‘X’: 32,35, 37,53,48,71,64, 78,81,84
- Find arithmetic mean for the following distribution: Classes Frequency 30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 70-80 80-90
- Given the following frequency distribution, compute the standard deviation./
- The mean of 200 items is 50 and the standard deviation is 4. Find the sum of squares (EX2) of all these items. 4 7a. Calculate the unweighted price index for 1994 when the procurement/support prices of agricultural commodities
- in rupees per 40 kg in 1980 and 1994 are given as follows: Prices Commodities 1980 1994 Wheat 58 160 Rice 118 360 Potatoes 27 19 Onion 80 84 7b. A pair of dice is rolled. Find the probability of getting a total of either 5 or 11.
- For the probability distribution of X given below, find that: (1) E(X))EX) 2/10 1/10 P(x) 3/10 4/10 2/10
- The number of automobile accidents in a city is 1, 2, 3, 4. with corresponding probabilities 1/8, 2/8, 2/8,, and 3/8.
- What is the expected number of accidents daily? 9a. An event has P =3/8, find the complete binomial distribution for n = 5 trials.
- A committee of size 5 is to be selected from 3 women and 5 men, find the expected number of women on the committee.
- Find the mean of the following distribution Classes 0- 40
- Find the value of the upper quartile: Q3 the walked Groups 0-4.9 1040 40 90 110 90-100 150 20 5-9.9 10-14.9 15-19.9
- Calculate mean deviation from median from the given data: Marks No. of students (b) 20-29 30-39 40-49 3 20 13 50-59 6
- Compute the coefficient of skewness using the averages and standard deviation. Groups f 0-10 10-20 20-30 12 7 30-40
- Find index number taking (i) the year 1930 as the base (ii) the average of 1st 3 years as a base: Years Prices 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 10 11 9 10
- Two cards are drawn from a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards. Find the probability that:
- (i) One is king and the other is queen.
- (ii) Both are of different colors.
- A fair coin is tossed three times. Set X to be a random Three variable that denotes the number of heads. Make the probability distribution of X.
- continuous random variable ‘X’ has probability density function given by: f(x)= c.x for 0 < x <2 Find (1) C (ii) P(1 <x< 1.5)
- In a binomial distribution, n = 4 and p
- Obtain the probability distribution of 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 successes. Given that X is a hypergeometric random variable with N = 8, n = 3, and K = 5. Compute P(X ≤3).
1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students sorry to say here you will not find any 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board PDF Download File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long Statistics questions notes which will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is class 11 1st Year Statistics Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 11th Class Statistics Notes category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 11 Statistics Book.