Students if you are looking for the 11th Class 1st year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Chemistry most important short questions and long questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your 11th class Chemistry book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 11 Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Chemistry key book of the 1st year where you are comfortable learning.
1st Year Chemistry Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Basic concepts
- Chapter 2 Experimental Techniques
- Chapter 3 Liquids and Solids
- Chapter 4 Atomic Structure
- Chapter 5 Chemical Bonding
- Chapter 6 Thermochemistry
- Chapter 7 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 Solution
- Chapter 9 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 10 Reaction Kinetics
Many Students also searching for the 11th Class Chemistry Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Chemistry important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 11th Class Punjab Board English Medium
Students you know these are only Chemistry English medium guess papers for the 11 class students of the Punjab board so please carefully read and find out answers from your English medium Chemistry book so that you can easily read and learn them and you know in these guess papers you will see short questions as well long questions.
Class 11 Chemistry Guess paper 2024 in Urdu (Urdu Medium)
Students we know that many students adopted class 11 Chemistry Urdu medium subjects in Pakistan but it is not bad because Urdu is our language which all cities and provinces speak during this period many students elected only 1st Year Chemistry English medium subject because English is an international language and all people preferred English but in this post, students you did not find any Chemistry Urdu medium guess paper of 11 class Chemistry but you can wait for that day when we will upload on this website for your help.
Students these guess papers of Chemistry class 11 for Punjab boards:
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
1st Year Chemistry Guess Paper 2024
|Guess Paper 2024
|Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board
Class 11 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Chemistry class 11 important short questions
- Define parentage its give an example
- How many moles of Co, can
- point from burning one mole of
- octane thas of octandis 47 JAN.
- Nake mass in grams of 2.74 moles of KMnO4.
- How do you differentiate between diffusion and effusion?
- Gases show nonideal behavior at low temperatures and high pressure, giving a reason.
- What is Avogadro’s law of gases? Give example.
- Write the electronic configuration of Cug and K19
- Why positive rays are also called canal rays?
- Why oxygen molecule is paramagnetic in nature?
- Define state function, and give an example.
- Justify that the heat of the formation of a compound is the sum of all the other enthalpies.
- What is a spontaneous process? Give two examples.
- What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative analysis?
- Define sublimation. Write the name of two compounds that can be sublimed.
- Write two uses of chromatography,
- What are intermolecular forces of attraction? Give two examples.
- Evaporation causes cooling. Give reason.
- Diamond is hard and has an electrical nature.
- Differentiate between hydration ween hydration and hydrolysis
- The concentration in terms of molality is independent of temperature but molarity
- Mopeds applied temperature. Give reason.
- Justify that the boiling point of one molal urea solution is 100.52 °C but the boiling point of two molal urea solutions is less than 101.04 °C.
- Define homogeneous catalysis. Give one example.
- Justify that the radioactive decay is always a first-order reaction.
- Differentiate between the rate and rate constant of a reaction.
- Define Avogadro’s number with a suitable example.
- Write two assumptions of stoichiometry.
- Many chemical reactions involve limiting reactants as taking place in our surroundings, justify.
- Why crystallization is a better technique for separation and purification?
- Name any four sublimed solids.
- What is the R value; Also write its formula.
- Deduce Boyle’s law with the help of the kinetic theory of gases.
- Write any four applications of plasma.
- The plot of PV versus P is a straight line at constant temperature and with a fixed number of moles of an ideal
- How does the equilibrium constant (K.) predict the direction of the reaction in which the buffer acts?
- Give optimum conditions to get maximum yield of Ammonia (NH3).
- Why does gasoline evaporate faster than water? Define molar heat of vapourization with an example: Define enthalpy change whether it be positive or negative.
- Differentiate between crystalline and amorphous solids. Give examples.
- What is frequency and wave number?
- Define spectrum Give an example.
- What is the atomic emission spectrum?
- Differentiate between Stark’s effect and Xeemann’s effect.
- Define Roult’s law with two statements giving its equation.
- Define solubility and give one example.
- What is meant by promotor or activator, give an example. Nais negative catalyst?
- Define electron affinity. Give an example.
- The lone pair of electrons occupy more space than the bond pair of electrons. Why?
- Draw a molecular orbital diagram of N2.
- Write the basic assumption of the Valence shell electron pair repulsion theory.
- What is a spontaneous process? Give an example.
- Differentiate between internal energy and enthalpy.
- Define enthalpy of formation. Give an example.
- Impure copper can be purified by an electrolytic process. How?
- Differentiate between electrolytic cells and galvanic cells.
- Why do we use the term relative atomic mass?
- Many chemical reactions that take place in our surroundings involve limiting reactants. Give reason.
- How can you justify with an example that molecular formula =nx empirical formula
- In solvent extraction repeated extraction using a small portion of the solvent is more efficient than single extraction using a large volume of solvent.
- How the decolorization of a crude crystal can take place?
- What is the purpose of Gooch’s Crucible? Give characteristics of plasma.
- What are the faulty points of the kinetic molecular theory of gas?
- Water vapors do reason behave ideally at 273 K. Give
- Give applications of common ion effect (any two).
- How does the buffer act?
- The solubility of glucose in water is increased by increasing temperature. Give reason.
- Why the size of a cation is smaller as compared to its parent atom?
- What is the octet rule? Give one example.
- Define coordinate covalent bond, give one example.
- The dipole moment of CO2 is zero but SO2 is 1.61 D. Why? Define thermochemistry.
- Define enthalpy of formation. Give example.
- Describe the enthalpy of neutralization by taking the example o HC and NaOH.
- Describe Nickle Cadmium Cell Define anode and cathode
- Define water of crystallization. Give example.
- How do you justify that the boiling point of one molal urea solution is 100.52°C but the boiling point of two molal urea solutions is less than 101.04°C?
- Give two statements of Raoul’s law.
- Differentiate between the fast step and the rate-determining step.
- What are enzymes? Give an example.
- The reaction happens due to Justification.
- collisions among the molecules but all the collisions are not fruitful
- How does a Gooch crucible increase the rate of filtration?
- Give the main characteristics of the solvent used for crystallization.
- What is ether extraction?
- Define polymorphism. Give example.
- Hydrogen bonding is present in chloroform and acetone. Justify it.
- How liquid crystals can act as temperature sensors?
- What is polarizability? Give its relation with London dispersion forces.
- Why H2O is liquid but NH3 is gas at room temperature?
- Why does graphite conduct electricity in one direction only not in another?
- What is the habit of crystal? How has it changed?
- Why positive rays are called canal rays? How neutrons were discovered?
- Give the difference between continuous spectrum and spectrum.
- What are slow and fast neutrons?
- What is a continuous solubility curve? Which solution gives this type of curve?
- Wandlal solution of NaOH is dilute as compared to its molar solution?
- What is the order of reaction? Give examples.
- What do you mean by rate determining step? Give example.
Chemistry Class 11 important Long questions
- Define Limiting reactant and how it is identified by different steps.
- Explain Millikan’s oil droplet experiment for the determination of charge on an electron.
- There is a mixture of Hydrogen, helium, and methane occupying a vessel of volume 13 dm3 at 37°C and 1 atm The masses of H2 and He are 0.8 g and 0.12 respectively. Calculate the mole fraction of each gas. What is a Galvanic cell? Give the construction of the Zn-C Galvanic cell. Briefly explain the composition of electrodes and chemical reactions at electrodes.
- Define electron Affinity. Enlist factors influencing Electron Affinity. How it varies in groups and periods State First law of thermodynamics. Prove that AE What are liquid crystals? Give their four applications in daily life.
- The solubility of CaF2 in water at 25°Cis found to be 2 x 10 mol dm Calculate the value of K temperature.
- Explain the depression of the freezing point of a sm by a solute with the help of a graph.
- What are enzymes? Give examples in which they are catalysts. Mention the characteristics of en catalysis.
- How can the percentage of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in the given organic compound be estimated by combustion analysis?
- Derive an expression to calculate the radius of a revolving electron in the nth orbit of the hydrogen atom.
- A sample of nitrogen gas is enclosed in a vessel of volume 380 cm3 at 120°C and pressure of 101325 Nm2. This gas is transferred to a 10 dm3 flask and cooled to 27°C. Calculate the pressure in Nm2 exerted by a gas at 27°C.
- Explain the structure and function of voltaic or galvanic cells.
- Explain the type of hybridization in H2O and NH3 com
- State first law of thermodynamics. Also, prove that ΔΕ = 92
- Write four properties of covalent solids.
- The solubility of CaF2 in water at 25°C is found to be 2.05 Wo mol dm3. What is the value of Ksp at this temperature?
- Describe a method to determine the boiling point elevation of a solution.
- Define the order of reaction. Describe it with three examples.
- What is the limiting reactant? Give two examples. How limiting reactants can be identified?
- What pressure is exerted by a mixture of 2.00g of H2 and 8.00 g of N2 at 273 K in a 10 dm’ vessel?
- What are covalent solids? Explain their properties.
- Explain the Born Haber cycle for the measurement of the lattice energy of NaCl. NaCl.
- Write down the measurement of the charge on an electron by Millikan’s Oil Drop Method. Drop
- The solubility of CaF2 in water at 25°C is found to be 2.05×10 mole dm. What is the value of KSP at this temperature?
- Draw an energy level diagram of N2 with reference to molecular orbital theory and explain magnetic behavior.
- Describe the fuel cell in detail with a diagram. mole dm
- Define solubility curves and explain discontinuous solubility curves with two examples.
- Give four characteristics of enzyme catalysis.
The topic of this post is Class 11 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 11th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 11 Chemistry Book.