Students if you are looking for the 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Biology most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 11th class Biology book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 11 Biology are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Biology key book of the 1st year where you are comfortable learning.
1st Year Biology Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Biological Molecules
- Chapter 3 Enzymes
- Chapter 4 The Cell
- Chapter 5 Variety of Life
- Chapter 6 Kingdom Prokaryote (Monera)
- Chapter 7 The Kingdom Protista(or Protoctista)
- Chapter 8 Fungi The Kingdom of Recyclers
- Chapter 9 Kingdom Plantae
- Chapter 10 Kingdom Animalia
- Chapter 11 Bioenergetics
- Chapter 12 Nutrition
- Chapter 13 Gaseous Exchange
- Chapter 14 Transport
Many Students also searching for the 11th Class Biology Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Biology important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of Biology class 11 for Punjab boards:
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Board||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 11 Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Biology class 11 important short questions
- Give the function of mRNA questions
- Define reversible and irreversible inhibitors.
- Differentiate between apoenzyme and holoenzyme.
- the effect of temperature on the rate of enzyme action What is aspergillosis?
- Give two ecological importance of fungi.
- Compare bilateral symmetry and radial symmetry.
- Give two characteristics of phylum Cnidaria with an example.
- What are tunicates? Give example.
- Why birds have gizzards, justify.
- What are cytochromes? Give their role.
- Define Glycolysis, and where it takes place.
- What is the use of chemotherapy?
- Define biodiversity. Give a percentage of different groups of organisms.
- Write down the functions of the endoplasmic reticulum. (at least 4)
- What is cell fractionation?
- Give important features of red algae.
- What are trichonymphas, give a role.
- Define thallus.
- Give two features of ciliates.
- What are fronds?
- Differentiate between homospory and heterospory.
- Why pericardium is important for the heart?
- What do you know about blue babies?
- Write the scientific name of potato and tomato.
- How microbes are controlled by disinfectants?
- Differentiate between ingestion and egestion,
- How does the absorption of fats differ from the absorption of glucose?
- What is the role of secretin in digestion?
- How does breathing differ from cellular respiration?
- Give a percentage of CO2 in arterial and venous blood.
- Why photorespiration occurs in plants?
- What is epiglottis? Write its function.
- While role played by cellulose-digesting enzymes in plant-eating animals is discussed briefly.
- At constant temperature and pH, how the rate of reaction can be doubled?
- In which way do inhibitors stop the catalytic activity of the enzymes? Give one example.
- Why do enzymes remain unaltered after the formation of products?
- How rust is differentiated from smut?
- What is parasexuality in fungi?
- Name the phylum of these animals, octopus, tapeworm, leech, and dolphin.
- Give two differences between prot deuterostome customers
- What do you know about pseudocoelomates? Define polymorphism, and also give an example.
- Differentiate between photosystem-l and photosystem.
- Write the name of the four stages of cellular respiration.
- Compare radiotherapy and gene therapy to control diseases.
- Differentiate between embryonic and organism cloning.
- How cell membrane is a differentially permeable membrane? Justify it.
- What is the factory of synthesis of protein and ribosomes?
- Basically, kingdom Protista is defined by exclusion, How?
- How do slime molds adopt unfavorable and favorable conditions?
- Why phytophthora infestans is infamous in history?
- What type of pigments are found in Rhodophyta and Chlorophyta
- Define double fertilization. Give its importance.
- Write the scientific names of potatoes and amaltas. Describe the apoplast pathway.
- What are granulocytes?
- Write down the contributions of E-Chatton.
- Shortly write down the structure of bacteria.
- Write down the role of nitrogen and phosphorus in plant growth.
- Write a few lines on filter feeders.
- Differentiate cardiac and pyloric sphincters with reference to their function.
- Write down CO2 concentration in arterial and venous blood.
- What is the role of partial pressure of O2 during shock?
- Write a short note on asthma.
- How rubisco is converted into serine?
- Define that branch of Biology that deals with the study of chemicals and give its significance.
- How do irreversible inhibitors inhibit the activity of enzymes?
- How active site of an enzyme is formed?
- How the lining of the digestive tract is protected by the action of pepsin?
- How spores are different from conidia?
- What is histoplasmosis? How is it caused?
- Define metamorphosis. Give example.
- How osculum is different from Ostia? What are the features of archaeopteryx?
- Why exoskeleton of echinoderms be called endo-skeletal?
- Define bioenergetics.
- What is oxidative phosphorylation?
- Define population and state its attributes.
- Differentiate between organ and organelle.
- Enlist two self-replicating organelles of the cell and mention their roles.
- Why food is stored in underground parts of plants?
- How do ciliates differ from other protozoans?
- Why limestone deposits are formed from foraminiferans rather than actinopods?
- What is African sleeping sickness?
- Write down the importance of algae.
- Differentiate between homospory and heterospory
- What is overtopping?
- Differentiate between antigens and antibodies.
- Define plasmolysis.
- What is hepatitis? How is it caused?
- Differentiate between flagellum and flagellin.
- What is hunger pang? Give its reason.
- How does Hydra capture its prey?
- What are hemorrhoids? Give its treatment.
- How does respiration take place through cork tissues? In the hot dry season, why does the level of O2 rise inside the leaf?
- Why larynx is important during the act of swallowing?
- Why myoglobin pigment is required by animals in addition to hemoglobin?
Biology Class 11 important Long questions
- How scientific problem is resolved? Write its methodology. Explain the lymphatic system in man.
- Write a note on Acylglycerols.
- Draw the life cycle of Rhizopus (Black Bread Mold).
- Describe chemical methods for the control of bacteria. Write down the characteristics of Anthoceropsida.
- Describe the infection cycle of HIV.
- Photosynthesis is an energy-producing process. Justify the statement.
- What are the four main differences between prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
- Explain the phenomenon of digestion in the oral cavity of humans.
- Give the details of biological conservation and protection of the environment.
- What is immunity? Discuss its major types. What is RNA? Describe its different types.
- Discuss the economic gains due to fungi.
- The cell membrane and nuclear material of bacteria differ from that of eukaryotic.
- How does the cell life of an angiospermic plant differ from a gymnospermic plant?
- Illustrate the life cycle of the bacteriophage diagram matically.
- Give in detail the carbon fixation and reduction phase of the Calvin Cycle.
- Discuss the structure and chemical composition of the cell wall.
- Explain the process of digestion in the oral cavity of man.
- In what ways does Biology help us to save our deteriorating surroundings?
- Explain the structure of the human heart with the help of a diagram tut
- Explain the primary and quaternary structure of proteins. each with one example.
- Fungi are well adapted to land. Give reasons.
- How do antibodies affect the health of humans? Give detail
- Why microphylls are different from megaphylls? How evolution of the leaf has taken place?
- Describe the life cycle of bacteriophage.
- Give an account of light-independent reactions of photosynthesis.
- Differentiate between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- Explain the digestion in cockroaches.
1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students sorry to say here you will not find any 1st Year Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board PDF Download File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long biology questions notes which will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 11th Class Biology Notes category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 11 Biology Book.