Students if you are looking for the 2nd Year 12th Class Math Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Math most important short questions and long questions without answers but your duty to find answers from your 12th class Math book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 12 Math are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find answers from your textbook or Math key book of the 2nd year where you are comfortable learning.
2nd Year Mathematics Chapter Wise Notes
- Chapter 1 Function and Limit
- Chapter 2 Differentiation
- Chapter 3 Integration
- Chapter 4 Introduction to Analytic Geometry
- Chapter 5 Linear Inequalities Linear programming
- Chapter 6 Vectors
Many Students also searching for the 12th Class Math Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Math’s important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Students these guess papers of mathematics class 12 for Punjab boards:
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- 2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Boards||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 12 Math Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
2nd year math important short questions
- If x2+2y2 = 16, find dy dx by using differentials.
- Evaluate dx x+2
- Evaluate indefinite integral
- Evaluate fenxdx √tan xdx
- Evaluate the definite integral (x + 1)dx
- Find the area between the x-axis and the curve y = x2 + 1 from x = 1 to x = 2
- Evaluate fex (cosx – sin x)dx
- Solve xdy + y(x-1)dx = 0
- Show that the points A(3, 1), B(-2, -3) and C (2, 2) are vertices of an isosceles triangle.
- Find an equation of line having x-intercept: -9 and slope: -4
- Show that the lines 4x-3y – 8 = 0, 3x-4y – 6 = 0 and x-y-2= = 0 are concurrent.
- What is the homogeneous equation?
- Find domain and range of f(x)=√x+1
- Find fof (x) if f(x)=√x+1
- Obtain f'(x) from f(x) = 3×3 + 7 1-cos e 0-0 0
- Evaluate lim-
- Express lim in terms of “e” x+1+X x2+1 dy
- then find x2-3 dx
- Prove that the derivative of tan
- Differentiate if y = x2en√x w.r.t. “x”
- If y = ex (x3 + 2×2 + 1), then find dy dx 1+x2
- Apply the Maclaurin’s series expansion to prove that x2 x3 ex=1+ + + + 1! 2! 3i
- Determine the interval in which f(x) = sinx, x = (-π, T) is decreasing.
- Find domain and range of f(x)=√x+1
- Graph the solution set of 2x+120 Define the problem constraint.
- an equation of a circle with center (√2,-3√3) and radius 2√2
- Find slope of tangent to x2 + y2 = 5 at (4, 3)
- Check the position of the point (5, 6) with respect to the circle x2 + y2=81
- Find focus and vertex of y2 = 8x
- Find the equation of an ellipse with foci (±3, 0) and minor axis of length 10.
- Find the equation of the hyperbola with center (0, 0), focus (6,0), vertex (4, 0)
- Find a vector from the point A to the origin where AB = 41-21 and B (-2, 5)
- Find a so that Jai+ (a + 1) + 2k1=3
- Find the cosine of the angle between u and v;u=i-31+
- Prove that a b+c) + bx (c+a) + cx (a + b) = 0
- A force B = 7i+41-3k is applied at P (1, -2, 3). Find its moment about the point Q (2, 1, 1)
- IExpress the perimeter “P” of a square as a function of its area “A”.
- Find f'(x) for f(x) = 2x + 8
- Evaluate lim sinx x10
- Define a rational function with an example.
- Evaluate lim dy dx
- Find x1+x)
- From the first principle if y = √x+2
- Differentiate w if xy y2 = 2
- Find derivative w.r.t. x if y = cot1 dy dx
- Find if y= log 10 (ax2 + bx + c)
- Apply the Maclaurin Series to prove that 4×2 8×3 e2x = 1 + 2x +
- Define an increasing function with an example.
- Find by and dy in y = √x, when x changes from 4 to
- Evaluate the integral (√o-1)2
- Find X+2 WWEvaluate the integral – dx f√x+3
- Using by part method to evaluate (x2en xdx
- Evaluate the definite integral cos2 e sin ede
- Find the area between the x-axis and the curve 1 y= cos x from X-π to π
- Solve the differential equation sin y cosec x dy
- Find h such that A (-1, h). B (3.2), G(73) are ont 111 1 colle
- Two points P (-5, 3) and 2-6) are given in XY- coordinate find the coordinate of Pint xy-coordinate system.
- Find the equation of the line having x-intercept – 3 and Y-intercept 4.
- Find the distance from the point P (6, -1) to the line 6x – 4y+9=0
- Define problem constraint.
- Graph the solution set of the linear inequality 3y-4 <0 Find the slope of the tangent to x2 + y2 = 5 at (4,3)
- How would you state the composition of functions?
- The express limit in terms of e Lim x1+x
- Give any example of discontinuous function and sketch it
- Differentiate w.r.t. x:
- Find dy + 3x = 0
- Find the derivative w.r.t variable involved; cos 1-x2 1+x2
- Find f'(x) if f(x) = enve2x +e-2x
- Produce y2 from y = ex sin x
- Determine the interval in which f is increasing f(x) = cosx,
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle of the largest area having a perimeter 120 centimeters.
- Using differentials find 2y2 = 16 3 dy and dx in the equation x2 + dx
- Evaluate the integral x(en2x)
- Evaluate the integral – 1 dx (1+x2) tan 1x
- Evaluate the integral fe* (cosx-sinx)dx
- Evaluate the definite integral √3-x dx -6
- Find the area above the x-axis and under the curve y=5-x2 from x = -1 to x = 2
- Solve the differential equation dy y dx x2
- Find the distance and the mid-point of the line joining two points A -√5.-1B(-3√5 √5)
- In triangle A(86) B4, 2) C(-2, 6) find the slope of each side of the triangle.
- Find an equation of each of the lines represented by 20×2 17xy – 24y2 = 0
- Find area of triangular region whose vertices are A(5, 3), B(-2, 2), C(4, 2)
- Find a if u = ai + 2a i-k and v = i + a1 + 3 k are perpendicular to each other.
- Find the direction cosine of the vector PQ, where P (2, 1, 5) and Q (1, 3, 1)
- Find the vector from point A to the origin where AB = 41-21 and B is the point (-2, 5)
- Find the cosine of the angle between u = [-3, 5 and [6, -2]
- Write the standard equation of the hyperbola.
- Find the centre of the ellipse 9×2+ y2 = 18 equation Find the equation of the circle with centre (5, -2) and Kadius is 4
- Find the equation of the hyperbola with foci (±5, 0) and vertex (3, 0)
- Find the center and radius of the circle 4×2+4y2- 8x + 12y -25=0
- Find focus and vertex of the parabola x2 = 5y Graph the inequality 2x + 10
- What is the optimal solution? Write the general equation of a circle having a center at the origin.
- Write the equation of a circle with a center (-3, 5) and radius Write the parametric equations of an ellipse.
- Find the centre and foci of ellipse 25×2 + 9y2 = 225 Discuss and sketch the graph of equation 25×2- 16y2; 400
- Find the point of intersection of conics x + y2 8, x2-y2 = 1 Find a. bx c If a = 31-1+ 5k, b = 41 +31-2k and c = 2i +51 +k Find a so that Jai+ (a + 1); + 2k| = 3
- Write any two properties of the dot product.
- Find the cosine of the angle 0 between the vectors: u=3i+j-k, v = 21-j+k
- Determine whether the given function f is even or odd. f(x) = x+6 Evaluate Lim- √x+a-√a x->0
2nd year math important Long questions
- Prove that lim 1-12 1 X-0 X a-1 =log, a If x = ++Y=- 2t dy 1+12
- prove that y +x=0 dx
- Evaluate [en(x+√x2+1)dx
- Prove that the linear equation ax + by + c = 0 in two variables and represents a straight line.
- Find the ea between the x-axis and the curve- y = x2 when a > 0
- Graph the solution region of the system of linear inequalities and find the comer points of 2x-3y <6, 2x + 3y < 12, x>0
- Find a joint equation of the lines through the origin and perpendicular to the lines represented by x2 – 2xy tan a-y=0
- Find equations of the tangent lines to the circle x2 + y2 4x+2y= 0 drawn from P (-1, 2)
- Find the center, foci, eccentricity, vertices, and equations y2 x2 of directrices of =1 16 9
- Prove that sin (a – B) = sin a cos ẞ- cos a sin ẞ
- Discuss the continuity of f(x) at x = 1 3x-1 if x < 1 4 if x = 1 4x if x > 1
- Show that 2x=2×1+ ((n2)h+ ((n2)2 h2 (n2)*h3 2o 1+ (m2)n +
- Evaluate √4-5x2dx 2!
- Find the equation of the perpendicular bisector of the segment joining the points A (3, 5) and B (9, 8)
- GOS 0+ sine
- Evaluate the integral -de 2 cos20
- Maximize f(x, y) = x + 3y subject to the constraints 2x+5y30; 5x + 4y ≤ 20, x2,y20
- Find the interior angles whose vertices are A(-2, 11), B(- 6,-3) C (4,-9)
- Find an equation of the circle passing through the points
- A (4, 5), B (-4, -3), C (8, -3)
- Prove angle in a semi-circle is a right angle.
- Find an equation of the tangent to the parabola y2 = – 6x
- which is parallel to the line 2x + y +1= 0. Also, find a point of tangency.
- If y = x√√a+x Ja-x dy
- then find dx tan0-sine
- Evaluate Lim- 9-0 sine √2
- Evaluate f dx sinx+cos
- Find equations of two parallel lines perpendicular to 2x – y+30 such that the product of the x and y-intercepts of each is 3.
- Find [(1+cos2 8) tan2 e de
- Maximize f(x, y) = x + 3y subject to constraints: 2x+5y≤ 30, 5x + 4y ≤ 20, x≥0, y ≥0
- Find an equation of the line through the intersection of 16x-10y-33=0, 12x+14y+ 29 = 0 and the intersection of x-y+4=0 x-7y+2=0
- Write an equation of the circle that passes through the points A(4, 5), B(-4, -3), C(8, -3)
- Find the center, foci, eccentricity, vertices, and equations of directrices of the hyperbola
- (y+2)2(x-2) =1
- Find two vectors of length 2 parallel to v = 21-41 + 4k
2nd Year Math Guess Paper 2024 PDF download
Students, here you will not find any 2nd Year Math Guess Paper PDF Download 2024 Punjab Board File because here we have already shared with you all important short as well as long Math question notes that will help you in your exams.
The topic of this post is 2nd Year 12th Class Math Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 12th Class Guess Papers category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to Math Class 12.