Students if you are looking for the 11th Class English Chapter 5 Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 5 most important short questions without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 11th-class English book.
Students you know these are English Unit 5 The Piece Of String Questions Which will help you in your Final English exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 11 English questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 11 English Chapter 5 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
11th Class English Chapter 5 Important Questions
- Why did Manana accuse Hubert of picking up the lost pocketbook?
- What did the people think of Hubert when they heard some other person’s return of the pocketbook?
- Why did George give the pocketbook to his employer?
- What made Hubert shameful?
- Why did the people make fun of his innocence?
- Why did he keep claiming his innocence before his death?
The topic of this post is 11th Class English Chapter 5 The Piece Of String Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 11th Class English Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 5 Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 11 English Book.