Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 3 (12) Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 3 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 3 GEOMETRICAL OPTICS Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 3 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 12 Important Long Questions
- A man raises his left hand in a plane mirror, the image facing him is raising his right hand. Explain why.
- In your own words, explain why light waves are refracted at a boundary between two materials.
- Explain why a fish underwater appears to be at a different depth below the surface than it actually is. Does it appear deeper or shallower?
- Why or why not concave mirrors are suitable for makeup?
- Why is the driver’s side mirror in many cars convex rather than plane or concave?
- When an optician’s testing room is small, he uses a mirror to help him test the eyesight of his patients. Explain why.
- How does the thickness of a lens affect its focal length?
- Under what conditions will a converging lens form a virtual image?
- Under what conditions will a converging lens form a real image that is the same size as the object?
- Why do we use a refracting telescope with a large objective lens of a large focal length?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 3 GEOMETRICAL OPTICS Long Questions without a PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 3 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.