Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 2 (11) Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 2 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 Sounds Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 2 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 11 Important Long Questions
- Why two tin cans with a string stretched between them could be a better way to communicate than merely shouting through the air?
- We can recognize persons speaking with the same loudness in their voice. How is this possible?
- You can listen to your friend round a corner, but you cannot watch him/her. Why?
- Why must the volume of a stereo in a room with wall-to-wall carpet be tuned higher than in a room with a wooden floor?
- A student says that the two terms speed and frequency of the wave refer to the same thing. What is your response?
- Two people are listening to the same music at the same distance. They disagree on its loudness. Explain how this could happen.
- Is there any difference between echo and reflection of sound? Explain.
- Will two separate 50 dB sounds together constitute a 100 dB sound? Explain. Why ultrasound is useful in the medical field?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 2 Long Questions without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 2 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.