Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 18 Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 18 most important Numericals without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th-class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 9 (18) atomic and nuclear Physics Numerical Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 18 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 18 Important Numericals Problems
- The half-life is 7.3 s. A sample of this nuclide of nitrogen is observed for 29.2 s. 16 7N Calculate the fraction of the original radioactive isotope remaining after this time.
- Cobalt-60 is a radioactive element with a half-life of 5.25 years. What fraction of the original sample will be left after 26 years?
- Carbon-14 has a half-life of 5730 years. How long will it take for the quantity of carbon-14 in a sample to drop to one-eighth of the initial quantity?
- Technetium-99 m is a radioactive element and is used to diagnose brain, thyroid, liver, and kidney diseases. This element has a half-life of 6 hours. If there is 200 mg of this technetium present, how much will be left in 36 hours?
- The half-life of a radioactive element is 10 minutes. If the initial count rate is 368 counts per minute, find the time for which the count rate reaches 23 counts per minute.
- Ashes from a campfire deep in a cave show carbon-14 activity of only one-eighth the activity of fresh wood. How long ago was that campfire made?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 9 (18) Numerical Problem and We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 9 Numericals type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.