Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 15 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 15 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 6 15 ELECTROMAGNETISM Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 15 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 15 Important Long Questions
- Suppose someone handed you three similar iron bars and told you one was not a magnet, but the other two were. How would you find the iron bar that was not a magnet?
- Suppose you have a coil of wire and a bar magnet. Describe how you could use them to generate an electric current.
- Which device is used for converting electrical energy into mechanical energy?
- Suppose we hang a loop of wire so that it can swing easily. If we now put a magnet into the coil, the coil will start swinging. Which way will it swing relative to the magnet, and why?
- A conductor wire generates a voltage while moving through a magnetic field. In what direction should the wire be moved, relative to the field to generate the maximum voltage?
- What is the difference between a generator and a motor?
- What reverses the direction of electric current in the armature coil of the D.C. motor?
- A wire lying perpendicular to an external magnetic field carries of a current in the direction shown in the diagram below. In what direction will the wire move due to the resulting magnetic force?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 6 15 Important Long Questions without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 6 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.