Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 14 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 5 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 14 CURRENT ELECTRICITY Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Important Long Questions
- Why in conductors charge is transferred by free electrons rather than by positive charges?
- What is the difference between a cell and a battery?
- Can current flow in a circuit without a potential difference?
- Two points on an object are at different electric potentials. Does charge necessarily flow between them?
- In order to measure current in a circuit why ammeter is always connected in series?
- In order to measure voltage in a circuit voltmeter is always connected in parallel. Discuss.
- How many watt-hours are there in 1000 joules?
- From your experience in watching cars on the roads at night, are automobile headlamps connected in series or in parallel?
- A certain flashlight can use a 10-ohm bulb or a 5-ohm bulb. Which bulb should be used to get the brighter light? Which bulb will discharge the battery first?
- It is impracticable to connect an electric bulb and an electric heater in series. Why?
- Does a fuse in a circuit control the potential difference or the current?
The topic of this post is Class 10 Physics Chapter 14 Important Long Questions without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 5 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.