Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 13 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 13 most important long questions only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 4 (13) ELECTROSTATICS Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 13 Notes
Class 10 Physics Chapter 13 Important Long Questions
- An electrified rod attracts pieces of paper. After a while, these pieces fly away! Why?
- How much negative charge has been removed from a positively charged –11 electroscope, if it has a charge of 7.5 × 10 C?
- In what direction will a positively charged particle move in an electric field?
- Does each capacitor carry an equal charge in a series combination? Explain.
- Each capacitor in a parallel combination has an equal potential difference between its two plates. Justify the statement.
- Perhaps you have seen a gasoline truck trailing a metal chain beneath it. What purpose does the chain serve?
- If a high-voltage power line fell across your car while you were in the car, why should you not come out of the car?
- Explain why, a glass rod can be charged by rubbing when held by hand but an iron rod cannot be charged by rubbing if held by hand.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 4 (13) Important Long Questions without a PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 4 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.