Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 1 (10) Important Numericals Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 1 most important Numericals without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th-class Physics book.
Students You know that Chapter 1 SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION AND WAVES Numericals of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Numericals Notes|
Class 10 Physics Chapter 10 Important Numericals Notes
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2 s. What will be its length on the Earth? What will be its length on the Moon if g=g./6? where g1 = 10 ms2.
- A pendulum of length 0.99 m is taken to the Moon by an astronaut. The period of the pendulum is 4.9 s. What is the value of g on the surface of the Moon?
- A simple pendulum completes one vibration in two seconds. Calculate its length, when g=10.0 ms.
- If 100 waves pass through a point of a medium in 20 seconds, what is the frequency and the time period of the wave? If its wavelength is 6 cm, calculate the wave speed.
- A wooden bar vibrating into the water surface in a ripple tank has a frequency of 12 Hz. The resulting wave has a wavelength of 3 cm. What is the speed of the wave?
- Water waves in a shallow dish are 6.0 cm long. At one point, the water moves up and down at a rate of 4.8 oscillations per second.
- (a) What is the speed of the water waves?
- (b) What is the period of the water waves?
- At one end of a ripple tank, 80 cm across, a 5 Hz vibrator produces waves whose wavelength is 40 mm. Find the time the waves need to cross the tank.
- What is the wavelength of the radiowaves transmitted by an FM station at 90 MHz? where 1M = 10°, and the speed of the radio wave is 3×10 ms?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 1 SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION AND WAVES Numericals without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 1 Numericals type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.