Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Physics Chapter 1 (10) Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 1 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Physics book.
Students You know that these Chapter 1 SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION AND WAVES Long Questions of Physics are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your physics book of class 10
Class 10 Physics Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
Class 10 Physics Chapter 10 Important Long Questions
- If the length of a simple pendulum is doubled, what will be the change in its time period?
- A ball is dropped from a certain height onto the floor and keeps bouncing. Is the motion of the ball simple harmonic? Explain.
- A student performed two experiments with a simple pendulum. He/She used two bobs of different masses by keeping other parameters constant. To his/her astonishment the time period of the pendulum did not change! Why?
- What types of waves do not require any material medium for their propagation?
- Plane waves in the ripple tank undergo refraction when they move from deep to shallow water. What change occurs in the speed of the waves?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Physics Chapter 1 SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION AND WAVES Long Questions without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Physics Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 1 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Physics Book.