Students if you are looking for the 10th Class English Unit 4 Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 4 most important short questions only without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th class English book.
Students you know these are English Chapter 2 First Aid Questions That will help you in your Final English book exams so don’t forget to learn these Class 10 English questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 English Chapter 4 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class English Unit (Chapter) 4 First Aid Important Questions
- You should not keep checking if the bleeding has stopped. Why?
- Why is it necessary to keep away soap from the wound?
- How is an antibiotic cream or ointment good in healing the wound?
- What should you do if you are allergic to adhesive material used in most bandages?
- When do you need to see a doctor?
- What should your first aid kit consist of?
The topic of this post is 10th Class English Unit 4 Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class English Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 4 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 English Book.