Students if you are looking for the 10th Class English Chapter 2 Important Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 2 most important short questions only without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th class English book.
Students you know these are English Chapter 2 or Unit 2 Chinese New Year Questions Which will help you in your Final English book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 English questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 English Chapter 2 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
Class 10 English Chapter 2 Important Questions Notes
- When does the Chinese New Year start?
- Why do Chinese families do a thorough cleaning of their houses before New Year’s Day?
- Which colour is not allowed and which colour is encouraged on Chinese New Year? Why?
- What do decorations on doors and windows symbolize?
- What is the significance of New Year’s Eve Dinner?
- What do the little red envelopes filled with money symbolize?
- What is the importance of Chinese New Year for Chinese families?
- Why does this dinner consist of eight or nine dishes?
The topic of this post is 10th Class English Chapter 2 Unit 2 Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class English Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 2 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 English Book.