Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Computer Chapter 5 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 5 most important long questions only without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th-class Computer book.
Students you know these are Computer Science Unit 5 Functions Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 5 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 5 Important Long Questions Notes
- 1) What do you know about the problem-solving approach and divide and conquer technique?
- 2) Enlist the parts of a function definition.
- 3) What general structure is used to make a Function call?
- 4) Is it necessary to use compatible data types in function definition and function call? Justify your answer with an example.
- 5) Write a function is Prime () that takes a number as input and returns 1 if the input number is prime, otherwise returns 0. Use this function in main().
- 6) What is a function? Explain different types of functions in C.
- 7) Explain the benefits of using functions.
- 8) Describe the process of defining a function in C language.
- 9) What is a function call? Explain an example.
- 10) Explain the process of passing values to the function with an example.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 5 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 5 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.