Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 4 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 4 most important long questions only without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th-class Computer book.
Students you know these are Computer Unit 4 Data And Repetition Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 4 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 4 Important Long Questions Notes
- What is data structure? Why is it needed in programming?
- What is an array? Describe the syntax of declaring an array with an example.
- Describe array initialization with examples.
- Program 4.1 Write a program that stores the ages of five persons in an array and then displays it on the screen.
- Now can a variable be used as an array index to access an array element? Give an example.
- What is a loop? List the types of loops in C language.
- How do humans repeat a task a specific number of times in real life?
- What is Data Structures? Which data structure is mostly used in C programming?
- Write a program that stores the ages of five persons in an array, and then displays it on screen.
- Explain the General syntax of for loop with a flowchart and example.
- Write a program that calculates the factorial of a number Input by the user.
- Write a program that 5 times displays the numbers from 1 to 10 on a computer screen.
- Write a program to display the following pattern of stars on the screen.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 4 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 4 Data And Repetition Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.