Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 3 Important Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 3 most important short questions only without answers but it is your duty to find answers from your 10th-class Computer book.
Students you know these are Computer Unit 3 Conditional Logic Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 3 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 3 Important Short Questions Notes
- The flow of program execution is controlled through control statements.
- Sequential control is the default control structure in C language. According to the sequential control, all the statements are executed in the given sequence.
- The statements which help us to decide which statements should be executed next, on the basis of conditions, are called selection statements.
- In the if statement, we specify a condition and associate a code to it. The code gets executed if the specified condition turns out to be true, otherwise, the code does not get executed.
- A condition could be any valid expression including arithmetic expressions, relational expressions, logical expressions, or a combination of these.
- The associated code in the if statement is any valid C language set of statements.
- The if-else statement executes the set of statements under the if statement if the condition is true and executes the set of statements under else otherwise.
- An if statement may not have an associated else statement, but an else statement must have an if statement to which it is associated.
- Selection statements within selection statements are called nested selection structures.
Define These Terms:
- 1) Control Statements
- 2) Selection Statements
- 3) Sequential Control
- 4) Condition
- 5) Nested Selection Structures
Briefly Answers of these Short Questions
1) Why do we need selection statements?
2) Differentiate between sequential and selection statements.
3) Differentiate between the if statement and the if-else statement with an example.
4) What is the use of nested selection structures?
5) Write the structure of the if statement with a brief description.
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 3 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 3 Conditional Logic Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.