Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 2 Important Short Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 2 most important short questions.
Students you know these are Computer Unit 2 User Interaction Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 2 Notes
|Post Topic||Short Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 2 Important Questions Notes
- We need a way to provide input and show output while writing programs. Each programming language has its keywords or standard built-in function for I/O operations.
- printf is a built-in function in the C programming language. Its name comes from “print formatted” which is used to show the formatted output on the screen.
- Format specifiers are used to specify the format of data type during input and output operations. The format specifier is always preceded by a percentage (%) sign.
- scanf is a built-in function in C language that takes input from the user into the variables
- getch() function is used to read a character from the user. This function accepts characters only. The character entered by the user does not get displayed on the screen.
- A statement terminator is an identifier for the compiler which identifies the end of a statement. In C language semicolon () is used as a statement terminator.
- The escape sequence forces printf to escape from its normal behavior. It is the combination of an escape character() and a character associated with special functionality.
- Escape sequence In specifies the movement of the cursor to the start of the next line. This escape sequence is used to display the output on multiple lines.
- Escape sequence \t specifies the movement of the cursor to the next tab stop horizontally. A tab stop is a collection of 8 spaces.
- Basic operators are arithmetic operators, assignment operators, relational operators, and logical operators.
- Arithmetic operators Arithmetic operators are used to perform arithmetic operations on data to evaluate arithmetic functions. Arithmetic operators are +, -, *,/, %.
- The modulus operator is also a binary operator, which performs the division of the left operand to the right operand and returns the remainder value after division. The modulus operator works on integer data types.
- Relational operators compare two values to determine the relationship between values.
- The logical operator performs an operation on Boolean expressions and returns a Boolean value as a result.
- The logical AND operator returns true when the result of expressions on both sides is true whereas the Logical OR operator returns true when either of the two expressions is true.
- The logical NOT operator returns true if the expression is false and vice versa.
- Short-circuiting is to deduce the result of an operation without computing the whole expression.
- There are three types of operators. Unary, binary, and ternary operators require one, two, and three operands respectively, to perform the operation.
- Precedence tells which operation should be performed first. Different operators have different precedence. Operators with higher precedence are evaluated first and the ones with lowest precedence are evaluated last.
Define These Term:
- Statement Terminator
- Modulus Operator
- Format Specifier
- Escape Sequence
Most Important Short Questions
- 1) What is the difference between scanf and getch?
- 2) Which function of C language is used to display output on screen?
- 3) Why format specifiers are important to be specified in I/O operations?
- 4) What are escape sequences? Why do we need them?
- 5) Which operators are used for arithmetic operations?
- 6) What are relational operators? Describe with an example.
- 7) What are logical operators? Describe with an example.
- 8) What is the difference between unary operators and binary operators?
- 9) What is the difference between == operator and = operator?
- 10) What is meant by precedence of operators? Which operator has the highest precedence in C language?
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 2 Short Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 2 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.