Students if you are looking for the Class 10 Computer Chapter 1 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find Chapter 1 most important long questions only without answers but you must find answers from your 10th-class Computer book.
Students you know these are Computer Unit 1 Introduction To Programming Questions Which will help you in your Final Computer book exams so don’t forget to read and learn these Class 10 Computer questions If you want to get good marks.
Class 10 Computer Chapter 1 Notes
|Post Topic||Long Questions|
10th Class Computer Chapter 1 Important Long Questions
- What is a computer program and computer programming?
- What is a programming language? What do you know about C language?
- What is a programming environment? Describe integrated development environment IDEs
- Explain the modules of text editor and compiler for the C programming environment.
- What is a character set? List different types of characters in C language.
- Describe the importance of syntax in programming. What is the cause of syntax errors in programs?
- Write the procedure to write, save, compile, and execute a C program in Code Blocks.
Explain These Terms:
- 1) IDE
- 2) Compiler
- 3) Reserved Words
- 4) Main section of a program
- 5) char data type
Solve These Exercises
With the help of your teacher open the IDE installed on your lab computer for writing C programs.
Write the following program in the editor and save it as “welcome.c”.
/A simple C language program/ printf(“Welcome to C language”); getch();
Run the program to see Welcome to C language printed on the screen as
Write a program that declares variables of appropriate data types to store the personal data about your best friend. Initialize these variables with the following data:
initial letter of his name
initial letter of his gender
his age his height
The topic of this post is 10th Class Computer Chapter 1 Long Questions Notes without any PDF file. We add this post to the 10th Class Computer Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 1 Long Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Computer Book.