Students if you are looking for the 10th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find the Chemistry most important short questions as well as long questions only without answers but your duty to find answers from your 10th class Chemistry book.
Students you know that these Guess Paper 2024 of Class 10 Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore them to read and find out answers from your textbook or Physics key book of the 10th class where you are comfortable learning.
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter Wise Notes:
- Chapter 9 – Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 10 – Acid, Base, and Salts
- Chapter 11 – Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 12 – Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 13 – Biochemistry
- Chapter 14 – The Atmosphere
- Chapter 15 – Water
- Chapter 16 – Chemical Industries
Many Students also searching for the 10th Class Chemistry Chapter Wise Notes but unfortunately, here you will see all chapters of Chemistry important short as well as long questions but chapter wise notes we will upload in the coming days.
Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 10th Class Punjab Board English Medium
Students you know these are only Chemistry English medium guess papers for the 10 class students of the Punjab board so please carefully read and find out answers from your English medium Chemistry book so that you can easily read and learn them and you know in these guess papers you will see short questions as well long questions.
class 10 Chemistry Guess paper 2024 in Urdu (Urdu Medium)
Students we know that many students adopted class 10 Chemistry Urdu medium subjects in Pakistan but it is not bad because Urdu is our language which all cities and provinces speak during this period many students elected only class 10 Chemistry English medium subjects because English is an international language and all people preferred English but in this post students you did not find any Chemistry urdu medium guess paper of 10 class Chemistry but you can wait for that day when we will upload on this website for your help.
Students these guess papers of Chemistry class 10 for Punjab boards:
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Lahore Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Gujranwala Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Bahawalpur Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 D.G.Khan Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Faisalabad Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Multan Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Rawalpindi Board
- Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Sargodha Board
Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024
|Post Topic||Guess Paper 2024|
|Board||Punjab Boards: Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Bahawalpur Board, D.G.Khan Board, Faisalabad Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board|
Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board
Chemistry class 10 important short questions
- Write the equilibrium constant expression for the
- CO(g) + 3H2(g)
- CH4(g) + H2O (9)
- How dynamic equilibrium is established?
- What is catenation? Give an example.
- Write two different radicals of butane.
- Define functional groups with an example.
- Give any two general compounds.
- characteristics of organic
- What are monosaccharides? Give one example.
- Where are proteins found?
- Find out the POH of 0.001 M solution of KOH
- Give the two uses of calcium chloride.-
- Define unsaturated hydrocarbons with examples.
- Write the uses of chloroform and carbon tetrachloride.
- What are eres? Give an example.
- How carbonation of ammoniacal brine is carried out in Solvay’s process? Write equation.
- Write down the composition and boiling range of kerosene oil.
- What is the difference between slag and matte?
- Why CO2 is called a greenhouse gas?
- Write down two sources of oxides of carbon.
- Why should catalytic converters be used in automobile exhaust?
- How does aluminum harm the fish?
- Describe the occurrence of water.
- Describe the chemistry of swimming pool cleanliness.
- How heavy metals are toxic and health hazards for human beings?
- Describe the chemistry of removing the hardness of water by Clark’s method.
- If the reaction quotient Q. of a reaction is more than Kc, what will be the direction of the reaction?
- What are monosaccharides? Give one example.
- What is ammoniacal liquor?
- Write down the two characteristics of homologous series.
- Define organic compounds with an example.
- What is coal tar?
- Describe the sources and uses of vitamin A.
- Why are the ten amino acids essential for us?
- Name two acids used in the manufacturing of fertilizers How are soluble salts recovered from water?
- Write down two uses of ethene.
- Why are the alkanes called paraffin?
- What is the principle of Solvay’s process?
- Write down the names and formulae of two copper ores.
- Write two uses of fuel oil.
- What is roasting?
- Write the composition of air in a dry state.
- What is an ozone hole? Where it was noticed first?
- Why does temperature decrease in the troposphere?
- How acid rain increases the acidity of soil?
- How does limestone dissolve in water?
- Compare soft and hard water.
- Why are pesticides used?
- How boiling process removes hardness from water? Give reaction.
- Write down the name of regions of the atmosphere. Justify, ozone is beneficial for humankind.
- Where is the ozone layer found?
- Why does 75% of the atmospheric mass lie within the troposphere?
- What are the reasons for waterborne diseases?
- Which forces are responsible for dissolving polar substances in water?
- What are the effects of temporary hardness in water?
- Water is an excellent solvent. Why?
- Why is the equilibrium state attainable either way?
- How can you know that a reaction has achieved an equilibrium state?
- How are alkyl radicals formed? Give one example.
- Write down the structural formula of benzene and thiophene.
- What is coke? Give its one use.
- What is ammoniacal liquor? Give its one use.
- Write down two important functions of RNA.
- Write down any two characteristics of monosaccharides
- Why BF3 does behave as a Lewis acid? Write down two uses of sulphuric acid.
- What do you know about the hydrogenation of alkenes?
- Why do orchids produce alkanes?
- Name the various metallurgical operations.
- What is blister copper?
- Write down the names of four fractions of residual oil.
- What is gravity separation?
- Write down the equilibrium constant expressions for the following reactions:
- (a) PCI, +Cl2PCI,
- (b) 2S02+0250,
- Define dynamic equilibrium state.
- Justify that organic compounds are used as food.
- Explain different radicals of propane.
- Define functional group and give one example.
- Define pitch and give its use.
- Write down the general formula of amino acids.
- What do you mean by the genetic code of life?
- A solution of hydrochloric acid is 0.01 M. What is its pH? NagSO is a neutral salt. Write down its two uses.
- What are closed-chain compounds of hydrocarbons? Give an example.
- How can you prepare acetylene from tetrachloroethane?
- What is the principle of fractional distillation?
- What is meant by calcination? Also, write down a balanced chemical equation to justify your answer.
- Define ores.
- How concentration of ores is carried out by electromagnetic separation?
- Why temperature gradually rises in the stratosphere? Comment, “Earth would have been uninhabitable without CO2.”
- Why catalytic converters are used in automobiles?
- Write down two sources of sulfur compounds.
- What is the function of fertilizers?
- Why use of detergents is increasing day by day?
- What is an industrial waste?
- Describe the important components of domestic sewage.
Chemistry Class 10 important Long questions
- (a) What are amino acids? Describe how they are building blocks of proteins.
- (b) Define the equilibrium constant and what is its importance in predicting the extent of a reaction.
- (a) Describe any five chemical properties of acid.
- (b) Discuss the dual effects of agricultural effluents.
- (a) How is crude oil refined? Explain two important fractions of petroleum along with their usage..
- (b) Write four uses of acetylene.
- (a) Explain the sources and uses of proteins.
- (b) Determine the reactions concentration units for the following N2+ 3H22NH, 2HI
- (a) Give uses of five different acids in everyday life.
- (b) Define hard water Give three disadvantages of hard water.
- (a) Define the concentration of ores. Explain the gravity separation and froth floatation process of ore concentration.
- (b) Describe the physical properties of alkynes.
- (a) Write down the uses of carbohydrates for our body.
- (b) Write Write down any four macroscopic properties of dynamic equilibrium.
- (a) Define an acid and base according to Arrhenius’s concept. Also, write down the limitations of the Arrhenius concept.
- (b) Write down any four properties of water.
- (a) What is the principle of Solvay’s process? Explain the carbonation of ammoniacal brine and calcination with chemical reactions.
- (b) Write down four uses of Ethene in daily life.
- (a) Give the importance of vitamins.
- (b) Write down any four macroscopic characteristics of dynamic equilibrium.
- (a) Define Lewis acid and Lewis base. Explain the Lewis concept of acids and bases with an example.
- (b) Describe four effects of using polluted water.
- (a) What is the percentage of nitrogen in urea? Give any four important uses of urea in daily life.
- (b) Give any four uses of ethene in everyday life.
The topic of this post is Class 10 Chemistry Guess Paper 2024 Punjab Board without any pdf file. We add this post to the 10th Class Chemistry category where students can easily find the Guess Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Chemistry Book.