Are you looking for the 10th Class Chemistry Chapter 10 Important Long Questions Notes if yes? then you visit the right place where you can easily find chapter 10 most important Long questions are only without answers but it is your responsibility to find answers from your 10th class Chemistry book.
Students You know that these Chapter 2 (10) Chemical Equilibrium Long Questions of Chemistry are helpful so don’t ignore to find answers from your Chemistry of Class 10
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 10 Notes
Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 10 Long Questions
- Define an acid and a base according to the Bronsted-Lowry concept and justify with examples that water is an amphoteric compound.
- Explain the Lewis concept of acids and bases.
- What is auto-ionization of water? How is it used to establish the pH of water?
- Define salt and give the characteristic properties of salts.
- Explain with examples how are soluble salts prepared.
- Give the characteristics of an acidic salt.
- Give four uses of calcium oxide.
- You have a strong acid (HNO3) and strong base (NaOH) on mixing
- i. What type of salt you will have?
- ii. What type of reaction will it be?
- iii. Will it be soluble or insoluble salt?
- iv. If it is soluble, how will it be recovered?
- Explain why:
- i. HC1 forms only one series of salts.
- ii. H2SO4 forms two series of salts.
- iii. H3PO4 forms three series of salts.
- Give necessary equations.
- Classify the following salts as soluble or insoluble salts:
- i. Sodium chloride ii. Silver nitrate
- iii. Lead chloride iv. Copper sulfate
- v. Barium sulfate vi. Ammonium chloride
- vii. Sodium carbonate viii. Calcium carbonate
- ix. Ferric chloride x. Magnesium sulphate
The topic of this post is Class 10 Chemistry Chapter 2 (10) Long Questions and We add this post to the 10th Class Chemistry Notes category where students can easily find the Chapter 2 Short Questions type study solutions and much more that students need to be related to the Class 10 Chemistry Book.