The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan 2020.
The (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan. It provides full-time undergraduate students from Pakistan with the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full-time, non-degree academic study in the United States. The UGRAD Program 2020 will also expose students to the principles of social responsibility in the United States through a community service component. IELTS and TOEFL are not required for the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded) in USA.
UGRAD Program 2020 Official Advertisement is end of this post.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Exchange Program 2020:
- Pakistani citizens.
- 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home university following the completion of the program.
- In their 14th or 15th year of formal education.
- Applicants are required to submit current/most recent, and old transcripts with application.
- Dual U.S./Pakistani nationals or U.S. permanent residents.
- Those who have a parent or spouse who are a U.S. citizen, permanent U.S. resident, or have a pending U.S. immigration
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State, or USAID and their spouses, children, fiances, siblings, dependents, and parents
- Students in their final year of university
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded) in USA Detail:
- Location: United State of America (USA).
- Organization: USEFP & IREX
- Duration: 4-5 Month (One semester)
- Type: Fully Funded
- Gender: Males & Females
- Age limit: Maximum age limit is 25 years old
- Eligible Region: Pakistan
- No. of Students: Expected 250 Students or more will be selected.
- Tentative Announcement: September/October
- Two batches: Fall and spring semester
- Deadline: 20 November 2019
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (FATA), AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Benefits of UGRAD Program 2020
- Round-trip airfare
- Tuition and fees
- Housing and meals
- Alimited allowance for books
- Accident and sickness coverage
- Monthly maintenance allowance
Applications must be submitted online. Paper copies will not be considered. All application materials
(including degrees, transcripts, certificates) must be uploaded with the online application. Reference
letters will only be required from applicants after they have been selected for the program.
The last date to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded) in USA is 20 November 2019.
For more Detail How to Apply for this Program Watch this Video For Guidance