Applications are invited from male/female candidates against the project posts on contract basis for the period of 01 year (extendable) under Development project in Survey of Pakistan.
Name of Posts
- Deputy Director (PPS-8/BPS-18) On fixed salary of Rs.125,000/-P.M
- Assistant Director (PPS-7/BPS-17) On fixed salary of Rs. 90,000/- P.M
- Account Officer (PPS-7/BPS-17) On fixed salary of Rs. 90,000/- P.M
- Admin. Officer (PPS-6/BPS-16) On fixed salary of Rs.60,000/- P.M
- Technical Assistants (PPS-5/BPS-14/15) On fixed salary of Rs.40,000/-P.M
- Surveyor/ Cartographer ( PPS-4/BPS-11/13 ) On fixed salary of Rs. 30,000/- PM
- Data Operator ( PPS-4/BPS-11/13 ) On fixed salary of Rs. 30,000/- P.M
- Driver (PPS-1/BPS-1/4 ) On fixed salary of Rs. 16,000/- P.M
Terms & Conditions:
- Government/semi-Government employees must apply through proper channel! otherwise applications will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Late /incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Govt servants can apply for above said posts. However, on selection against project posts,
he/she may have to resign from Govt. service.
- No additional facility in addition to pay package shall be admissible for projects’ employees.
- MCQs test, consisting following contents will be conducted through Departmental
i. English 20%
ii. Subject relevant to job 40%
iii. General Knowledge 20%
iv. Computer literacy 20%
- Score in the test will have 70% weightage whereas the weightage of interview will be 30%.
- Applications along with tested copies of Experience Certificate Nic & all other educational
certificates should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates qualified from Survey Training Institute will get additional weightage.
- Please indicate the name of post applying for on the right hand corner of the envelope.