Sindh Public Service Comission (SPSC) Jobs Advertisement No 02/2020 in Various Department in Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad For various Vacancies
- Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department
- Health Department
- Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- Directorate of Youth Affairs
- Sindh Public Service Commission
- Culture, Tourism, Anti Quities and Archives Department
- Population Welfare Department
- College Education Department
- Home Department
SPSC Vacancies/ Positions
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Computer Programmer
- Data Processing Officer
- Director Physical Education
- Field Supervisor
- Instrumental Engineer
- Office Assistant
- Program Manager
Eligible qualifications of these SPSC Jobs are Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Master/ MBBS/ Relevant Diploma/ Mcs.
Last Date : 15 April, 2020
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS / NOTES:
- Original challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan No. Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her Online application.
- Candidate must retain Original paid challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of Pre-interview and Written Test and Interview.
- Challan Form can be downloaded from our Official website
- There is General relaxation up to 15 (Fifteen) years in upper age limit for vacancies in all the departments of Government of Sindh, to be filled from 1st July, 2018 to 30th June, 2020 as per Notification NO.SOIl (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011, dated 14.09.2018 (Except Police Service & the posts to be filled through Combined Competitive Examination by the Sindh Public Service Commission.
- The female/minority/disabled quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by the Government of Sindh.
- Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Center etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.
- Candidates will be considered for interview following the Screening Test/Shortlisting Test in accordance with Article No. 0803 of SPSC Recruitment Management Regulations (RMR)-2006, which is as under:
- For 1 to 2 posts, 5 candidates for each post.
- For 3 to 10 posts, 4 candidates for each post.
- For 11 to 100 posts, 3.5 candidates for each post.
- For 101 to 300 posts, 3 candidates for each post
- For 301 or greater number of posts, 2.5 candidates for each post.
- The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website
- Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared. After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available-Jobs” features.
- A candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior permission/intimation. The Candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- The Commission reserves the right to modify / correct any error at any stage if it is detected later on.
ONLINE APPLICATION FEATURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON ROUND CLOCK CLOSING DATE UP TO 05:00 P.M. (OFFICE HOURS)